Posts by lonereaction

Quote: Originally Posted by Bína Noway. Even if you use highend universals from desktop dac and amp, Jh13 from iphone beats them quite easily. +1.. Money should go into the earphone, source, then amps and lastly cables. I've always wondered why people spend a few hundred dollars on cables, for earphones that cost... a few hundred dollars.
Quote: Originally Posted by tourneychamp23 hey I have been reading along for all 38 pages now lol and i you guys convinced me to purchase the jh-16s *wallets takes a huge hit*. my mold will arrive on Tuesday. Just wondering if u guys had any thoughts on artwork. I am a fan of the red eye red color just don't know what i want to put on it This is what I settled with.. black and red eye red translucent, with glitter art. I hope it turns out good....
Quote: Originally Posted by Trysaeder Das Keyboard Ultimate, blue Cherrys. Clocked about 7 million key presses over the year I've had it. Same as mine! But mine is with printed characters. Because a lot of people won't be able to use my pc otherwise =/
Nooo.. Don't die! I'm still very keen on hearing from anyone regarding abxing twag cables and similar.
I'm 21 going 22. I got my livewires when I was 18, and they don't seal very well anymore. What if after 3 years, I want to refit my JH customs? o.o
Just wanna mention, Hippo shrooms is decent for the price, bass light (based on my sister's impressions). Iphone version with mic available.
Then only amp I've owned is the iqube. It powers the HD650 decently, doesn't sound like it's struggling compared to when directly out of ipod. With the livewires it seems less tiring to listen from the amp. I don't think it was worth the money... should have bought a better source instead.
Anyone got it? How does it sound?
I've been using livewires dual for the last 3 years. You really can keep them in your ears for a few hours straight without any discomfort. I've been using them daily without a protective case, just chuck them in my pocket or bag. As for sound quality, I would imagine that they sound at least as good as universals in the same price range. Recently I tried universal IEMs again, and was not used to the tips adding pressure inside my ear. They can be used for workouts, but...
I only got 30 correct. 83.3% Kind of tired, but not an excuse. I'm normal! Oh, I don't believe that musicians can get over 80%. I have tried piano and guitar for fun when I was younger, and sucked hard at both.