Posts by lonereaction

I'm not new to computers (diy and stuff) but I'm confused about computer audio.   Have a 2 year old X-Fi Extreme gamer, how do I listen to my jh16s from the PC? Should I connect it directly to the back of the soundcard?   I gave my iqube to a good friend who needed them more than I did (headphones).   Thankyou.
Thanks for everyone's advice. Today I flexed some muscles and tried to push them in more. Much better, but my fingers hurt like hell now.    
  I have asked "Uncle" Wilson from Jaben personally, and after looking at them he says it's normal. So whatever I guess. (both earpieces have gaps, but you can only see it on the right side at this angle.)
What for? What's wrong with using EQ?
So, instead of listening to the 16s yourself, you decide to just extrapolate from whatever others are saying? Why not just stop reading this thread since you've already reached a conclusion? Despite what you say, having spent so much time in a JH16 thread, AFTER buying your 13s, totally shows fanboism.. I have nothing against you, but it is getting kind of irritating.   I've demoed the JH13s before, they sound just as good. Maybe with EQ, they both can be made to sound...
At last, 8 weeks after I first made my impressions! One of the tubes is indeed more recessed. But sounds fantastic.        
Wow, that (video) is scary. Is there a commercial equivalent of westone's Audio Wipes? Shipping it would be a killer.
Doesn't that bring the power of suggestion into the picture? Having to know it's traits before listening that is. If the difference is that big, wouldn't that be unnecessary?
Anyone heard it? Like the first track title, my first reaction was "WTF". Insane amount of distortion.
Get a good earphone with replaceable cables.. like the UE Triple Fi 10?