Posts by lonereaction

Galaxy S3 by LoneReaction, on Flickr It's a great phone!! Just got mine.
Wow that was a quick reply! Yes, I max (or nearly max) the digital volume.I have really untrained ears, things just either sound "good" or "bad" to me.. and damn it sounds good. Sure beats carrying 500grams of ipod+portable amp. LOL
I just modded mine to Voodo 5.3 and installed the audio app. I normally listen to music on the go, so I don't know if it is due to listening in a quiet room, but damn, it sounds real good! Using JH16.
Thanks for the heads up.
I've been reading on the XDA thread that 2.2 no longer has the EQ applied. You guys might want to update to 2.2 if it's available, or flash it manually.
  I've just downloaded the WASAPI plugin and put it in the appropriate folder. Is setting the output to WASAPI: SPDIF Interface (NuForce uDAC 2) and set it at 24bit. Is that all I need to do?  Thank you!
Yup, I understand that. Funny how once you have more revealing equipment, that the difference from  "Good" to "Great", becomes "Bad" to "Mind Blowing".
I see.. I will rerip it and try again. Maybe I'm just too tired today..
Recently got the nuforce uDAC2. Everything sounds crystal clear and good.. but Paramore's album sounds muffled? I don't remember it sounding like it had some crappy ipod eq applied.. =(
Listening to the uDAC2 now.. hmm. hmm.. good stuff!