Posts by ourfpshero

photos of vmodas requested  
i have a pink jvc riptidz iem still sealed in package. will that help the pink need?
photos requested on tma-1 studio  
Time to thin the herd or trade the herd :) Feel free to make offers/trade offers Prices include shipping in USA. Photos sent if requested or needed. International buyers: tracked and insured shipping is a must, runs $40 to $50 most countries.   Sony mdr-7506 complete with box, like new  $60   Munitio pro40, cable replaced with plain black cable $80   Mikros 90 like new with box $70   Beyerdynamic dt860 with case $130.00   Polk ultrafocus 8000, few minor scuffs,...
I have an LP and an m100. I found that on the LP -by putting tape over 2 of the vents and 3/4 of the 3rd vent (just leaving 1/4 of one vent open) that the lp sounds much closer to the m100. it's not completeley there of course but 75% there, still slightly boomier, and slightly less mid clarity. but a huge improvement for a few pieces of scotch tape. I will remove the shields and put the tape inside next. 
You arent crazy. The new version with the detachable cable sounds damn good. I had the older version, it was ok, but I wasnt impressed. The new one is like 'rough around the edges' senn momentum (which I also have)
these are still pretty bassy, I tried them with macklemore 'cant hold us', got pretty decent thumping out of them, not quite as bassy as a vmoda m100 i had handy
Have too many headphones as usual..
In great condition. has both cables, screw on adapter, case, cleaning cloth. price includes shipping in usa
new JVC ham55x 'xtreme xplosives' headphones here. being a long time jvc fan, had to try one.  1st, some pics: (with a fostex for size comparison)         Build: feel cheap and plasticky but sturdy, typical low end jvc, can probably handle some abuse. earpads are thick and comfy but again, feel cheap. Same with cable, feels cheap but sturdy.    Looks: well, over the top, seems designed by an 11 yr old kid trying to look cool. very large for a...