Posts by ourfpshero

I have an LP and an m100. I found that on the LP -by putting tape over 2 of the vents and 3/4 of the 3rd vent (just leaving 1/4 of one vent open) that the lp sounds much closer to the m100. it's not completeley there of course but 75% there, still slightly boomier, and slightly less mid clarity. but a huge improvement for a few pieces of scotch tape. I will remove the shields and put the tape inside next. 
You arent crazy. The new version with the detachable cable sounds damn good. I had the older version, it was ok, but I wasnt impressed. The new one is like 'rough around the edges' senn momentum (which I also have)
these are still pretty bassy, I tried them with macklemore 'cant hold us', got pretty decent thumping out of them, not quite as bassy as a vmoda m100 i had handy
Have too many headphones as usual..
In great condition. has both cables, screw on adapter, case, cleaning cloth. price includes shipping in usa
new JVC ham55x 'xtreme xplosives' headphones here. being a long time jvc fan, had to try one.  1st, some pics: (with a fostex for size comparison)         Build: feel cheap and plasticky but sturdy, typical low end jvc, can probably handle some abuse. earpads are thick and comfy but again, feel cheap. Same with cable, feels cheap but sturdy.    Looks: well, over the top, seems designed by an 11 yr old kid trying to look cool. very large for a...
just got a t50rp, have some shire 840 and hm5 pads, various felt sheets. many many thanks for your work on this thread!
thanks for this. Can you compare them to the senn momentum or the skullcandy aviators possibly? those are my 2 fave portables and I have been eyeballing the hm9
as seen here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/651503/philips-shp8000-sweet-but-import-only-for-usa in great condition- price includes shipping in usa
JVC HAS400B headphones in great condition- maybe only 4 or 5 hrs on them   price includes shipping in usa