or Connect

Posts by ourfpshero

2/21 jbl and soul added
Now with hm5 pads with plastic tubing underneath. Seal is so good the there's suction when I take them off
Has anyone who has disassembled these know if there is room to mod these internally? Somebody mentioned dynamat, I personally have used insulating tape for same result on other headphones. Also, I have used tin tape internally to bring up high notes. Since these are dual driver- is there a way to put tin tape in for the small drivers benefit only?
These are ON the ear
I had one of these for a short time. The chrome version, very blingy. Tight fit, sound in same league as Beats executive and ferrari t350. Noise cancelling is just ok. Sound is decent, has good range, a slightly v-shaped curve, small stage. Got them for $104 off ebay. The fit was too tight so I sold them off. 
still available- just updated to 5.0 operating system. being a nexus, it gets all the updates
I will take them. What is your paypal?
Stocks pads with plastic tubing under them. 38cents at osh
I use a Recon3d in my pc- i'm a gamer- this is the previous generation sound blaster which is almost the same as yours. Mine will drive the sz1000 to thunderous levels, will also drive 600 ohm cans. Your settings are bad somewhere. I also have a Xonar ST, sound is better than the recon3d, also drives up to 600 ohm cans. 
Items added