Posts by ourfpshero

added vmoda crossfade with m100 drivers put into it
Prices include shipping in USA   Sony mdr- cd1700 TRADED!!!!! The headphones are in good condition with 2 notes:   Has been reterminated. it came to me no playing out of one side. Some diagnosis showed me time for new plug.1/4 inch gold plug put on.  The velour earpads show some wear, one has a little rip in center area from taking them off to find wiring problem. Pictured are some pads i got from ebay that fit the large cd1000/3000 series. original velour pads will...
many cans traded/sold, he300 added
updated for sold cans
I have briefly spent some time with these. Absolute junk. Thudding bass with no texture and no clarity, sounds like its clipping at any volume. Highs are shrill and weak, mids recessed badly. it as if if somebody is hitting you on the head while bats squeak off in the distance.
lol thats just a Brother all in one printer
Wow! thanks op, for a real opinion. I am sick of fan-boy only reviews, acting like their latest purchase is the best headphone ever made. 
spent some time with these, highs more prominent, bass tamed a little, mids still recessed. Sound is very in your face highs and bass, like a dj headphone. Upper end clarity has cleared up and is very nice, especially for a 'fun' headphone. Seems to work better with female vocals rather than male. Will absolutely pound with a little amping!
Got one of these from my work rewards program :) I'll jump right in, these are big, 1st thing you notice holding these is the headband. It's big, heavy, and has metal adjusters.The rest of the headphone is plastic, feels sturdy but looks too gaudy and flashy. Cups swivel dj style. Has a mic cable with an oddball 'compatibility switch' for older smartphones that have different mic plug pin assignments. If you read a review that says voices sound weird or underwater, the...
very true. Saying "i dont use eq" is the headfi version of e-peen. ridiculous.