Posts by ourfpshero

more of a side-grade, the denon is clearer, more prominent in mids and highs, the m50 better bass and more. 
just got a d600- quick comparison. They sound very similar, the d600 has slightly better extension and clarity on low and high end, slightly bigger stage. the d340 is a little more prominent in mids. None of these differences is very big. 
here is a comparison photo with an rx700
I tried a few tribeca wood headphones. The 1st one I got- the "studio" impressed me enough to try the "performance" and the "aviator". These seem to be esmooth oems all the way. I'll got from worst to best here:   1. The performance wood headphones is the smallest,-on ear type. The build is nice enough, wood cups, plastic headband, braided detachable cable. Sound is very bassy, slightly muddy, with recessed highs and mids. ok enough from a portable source, but thats...
thats too bad about the drivers coming loose. i have had mine for a while with no issues, it is actually the only vintage pioneer i have held onto!
m50 pics posted  
Gelocks, can u compare these to the dido we are auditioning?
Last comments before I pack these up:   !st- I had a hunch, brought out my Sony mdr-v700. The sound signature is much like the Dido, I would call the v700 a poor mans Dido. (beware of fakes)   2nd- MANY THANKS TO GELOCKS for arranging this! thanks to Dido for providing the these awesome high end headphones!
Nice , a local meet, I'll be there
A few comparisons to other headphones i have:   VS BEATS PRO: Headfiers generally pan anything from Beats, but the pros are actually quite decent, but very overpriced. Also, the Didos are aimed straight at the beats pro market. The Didos fit and finish is like a blinged Beats Pro. Sound-wise the Dido "beats" the Beats Pro on all fronts, though I wouldn't call it a slaughter. The Dido has better extension on both ends, slightly richer in the middle, and is easier to...