Posts by ourfpshero

Trade offers welcome. International welcome- BUT- I only ship with tracking, runs $40-$50 most countries. Shipping included in price in USA   Audio Technica pro700mk2 with new mixmaster pads $100     Ferrari t350, black, case, 2 cables, like new $140   Pioneer hdj2000 black chrome with custom braided cable  $120 SOLD   Phillips shl3300 with mixmaster pads (stock pads inc)  $30   Phiaton ms430 like new with box $110   Philips Crash like new $90   senmai...
I got one- used for a few days- i'm impressed for price- less than 40$. The highs and mids loosen up after a few hours. it is still very bass heavy, but with clarity in rest of spectrum. small soundstage. Build is plasticky but seems solid enough.    I had to compare these to the champ at this price- the JVc ha-rx700:   comfort- jvc - the jvc is curcumaural, but also huge. portability- philips- see above! sound stage- jvc- sits off your ear and has nice separation-...
update: with use these have mellowed a bit into philips house sound. A little bassier than when fresh, still slightly more agressive than the fidelio x1
the sound is rougher, less smooth and laid back. 
Here is one that I found http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-stereo-3-5mm-to-2x-mono-2-5mm-male-Headphone-Cable-/400641725360?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item5d481b93b0   doesnt look special4
the cable is 3.5 to dual mono 2.5. Might be tough to find a custom cable for these
Yes, I started the thread, The momentums are smoother, more clarity and bass digs deeper. The silverados are hotter, more aggressive
I dont know that for sure, I am assuming, this was a kickstarter thing and there are complaints posted of no customer support.
sorry, not needing any dacs right now- thx
pioneer photos up