or Connect

Posts by ourfpshero

i havent tried the hybrid pads
I like this cable for mine the best, its braided and very flexible, so it hangs loosely: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201204323393?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=500399139508&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Hifiman he5le headphones, nice condition, have a few chips in finish on both sides. Comes with black stock hifiman cable   price includes shipping in USA- open to trades as always
I have one of each, whichever one sells I keep the other. Both are in excellent condition, come with the box, cable, and carry bags. The boxes are a little beat up.   The "i" version has a second smaller cable with mic and smartphone controls.    A5 pro 155 shipped   A5 proi  170 shipped   Open to trades as always
that is correct!
a few additions
The A5 Proi -notice the "i" at the end- has 2 cables. The 2nd cable is a 4 foot apple control cable, still kind of stiff but much less so than the regular cable.
Price includes shipping in usa. In great condition, HAS NEW POWER SUPPLY
darth byer pics added
I just got velpads today. they widen the stage slightly, a little more clarity across the spectrum, slightly less bass. Makes the he400 a little close to the he400i in sound