Posts by ourfpshero

In great condition, price includes shipping in USA. Will ship insured and signature required
check ebay- these are going for 30$ new, and the laredos for 10$ + 5$ shipping   !!
It is, but why would you? Anything more than 1 watt or so would blow them out
In great condition, had it for 2 years, but was a secondary phone as work provides me with an iphone. Has a 2 piece green and black Trident case
ultrasone added, technica sold
the pro model are $199 all over the place now- anybody want to pull the trigger?
ALL GONE- BUT READ NEXT POST FOR MORE COPIES!!!   got 3 freebie copies of this redeemable on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/   pm me if you want one
I put brainwavz pads on mine, put the speakers a little further from my ears, opened up sounstage
many additions
the story on the beats pro- i received them as only playing on the side the cable is plugged into. I traced this to a loose connection on the left plug. In the process of troubleshooting, i disconnected the crossover wire in the rt cup. i was unwilling to disassemble the rt cup to reattach this as the earpads are a pain to remove and install and i put a scuff on one.  So thats why the cable has to be plugged into lt cup to work properly. If you put cable in rt cup, only...