or Connect

Posts by ourfpshero

Picture is worth `1000 words' :)
The pads are about 3.5 inches across. Drops very little off the top end
got mine today. found the highs a little harsh, dont like the earpads (same as their smaller sibling the ham1000) I put some skullcandy dj pads i had on them and the bass came right out!
i havent tried the hybrid pads
I like this cable for mine the best, its braided and very flexible, so it hangs loosely: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201204323393?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=500399139508&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Hifiman he5le headphones, nice condition, have a few chips in finish on both sides. Comes with black stock hifiman cable   price includes shipping in USA- open to trades as always
I have one of each, whichever one sells I keep the other. Both are in excellent condition, come with the box, cable, and carry bags. The boxes are a little beat up.   The "i" version has a second smaller cable with mic and smartphone controls.    A5 pro 155 shipped   A5 proi  170 shipped   Open to trades as always
that is correct!
a few additions
The A5 Proi -notice the "i" at the end- has 2 cables. The 2nd cable is a 4 foot apple control cable, still kind of stiff but much less so than the regular cable.