or Connect

Posts by ourfpshero

thats not good news. details on what happened please
I have had these for months now and I can say these have stood the test of time!
Like new complete in box. price includes shipping. Open to trades as always
Pay for shipping only $9 each or 13 for both.   The senn has a worn earpad and an exposed wire by one earcup where insulation pulled back. The technica is in good vintage condition. both work fine
Here are mine with Denon d600 pads and this cable. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281525654696?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT The cable sounds same as stock and has a screw on 1/4 inch adapter  
Pay shipping of $12   red beats demo model- requires a power source. I got these thinking I would convert them to non-powered use. I took one side apart, they are pretty complicated, and put it aside. Great for somebody who wants to finish what i started..    DO NOT ASK FOR THESE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK ON THEM PLEASE!     preference will be given to past customers/traders :)
in great condition, used a few times only
In great condition, comes with amp and cable. price includes shipping in USA
I have had this (along with the hd565, hd545, hd535, hd525, hd580, and hd600). These sound very different probably due to the closed design. They were easier to driver, had very nice bass but nice range extending into the treble. Actually one of the best closed back headphones I have owned, and easily the best Sennheiser closed headphone i have heard. I regret selling mine and still hope to find another at a good price!
If you are looking, you know what these are. Both in nice vintage condition, just a few minor scratches and scuffs.    Realistic pro 30 $65 shipped    Optimus pro 155 $50 shipped   trades welcome- photos if requested