Posts by ourfpshero

I used some skullcandy mixmaster earpads, looks and feels nice
tribeca pics requested  
Creative labs used to sell them for 10$, they are out of stock now
Sennheiser HD520 II The earpads are not original- they are creative labs wow pads, the originals disintegrated when trying to handle them.  
I got one of these, using the rakuten coupon last weekend, cost me 54$ total. I can't post any pics because I already packed it up and shipped it back for site credit!   Here's the deal: I am an Audio Technica fan, the a900 being one of my all time faves. I have enjoyed all but the lowest end Audio Technica headphones. These intrigued me up until I opened the box. They are very small, feel cheap and flimsy, and the earpads kind of crinkle when you squeeze them. They look...
i will give it some thought and get back to you
I got one- these are 123$ on ebay from USA seller right now. These are great open air headphones, and compete well with audio technica's ad500/700/900x series, and sonys mdr-ma900 (all of which I have had)
I am prettt sure the 10r and 8 are early 2000's, not really "vintage"
Monitor 8 photos finally    
In great condition, headphones and long cable only- no box. Am interested in possible trades as always.   price includes shipping in USA- priority insured with signature required