Posts by ourfpshero

Got mine- sound is great , construction is great, Squeezes my head though!
I loved the k550, especially for gaming, so I'm in for these.
grado pics as requested
These headphones can be best compared to old American muscle cars. The cars were big, needed lots of gas, came with lousy tires, and did one thing well-accelerate fast! These headphones are big, need lots of power, come with lousy pads, and do one thing well- bass! If you know what you are getting with these and that's what you want, you will be happy
not sure on the SE model, the bass and gaming is personal preference
ITEMS ADDED
Ok the stock pads we all have give the most treble but have the least comfort. the hm5 pads seal better, slightly more comfortable, slightly better bass. The nvx angled pads give noticeably more bass BUT at the expense of treble. These earpads give these already dark sounding cans an even darker signature. (!)   The Stax pads are by far the best in regards to comfort and sound balance but cost almost as much as the headphones themselves. 
I have tried stock, hm5, and stax pads. The nvx pads are increasing the bass for me, though the increase seems mostly in the mid bass
Now with nvx comfortmax pads. These are great! Isolation is awesome and bass coming stronger
same seller