Posts by dimmockg

Hi All, As per the title I have the following portable audio package for sale, I am selling as a package and not splitting. The only reason I am selling is I have my eye on something else (yet again). Anyway, included in the package: 1) Sony NWZ F886 32gb walkman - purchased new by me in Jan this year from Advanced MP3 players (shipped via amazon though). Boxed as new with everything it came with - supplied earphones untouched. I have removed the hi-res sticker from the...
That doesn't sound right to me. I've charged mine once midweek - however not sure how many hours straight I'd be getting
Hey The only amp I have used (with the f886) is the e12 - so I can only comment on this and to me the performance is superb. Paired with dunu dn1000 and a good recording the sound is simply jaw dropping. I have an UK / EU player and would certainly recommend an amp with the f886 - just adds a little more juice to an already excellent DAP and gives that little more where / when required. As of yet I cannot comment on the FAW cable as it's not arrived yet but I think I...
As per the title, I have an as new full retail set of the fantastic dunu dn1000 for sale This is full retail version and comes complete: 1) earphones 2) box(s) 3) instructions 4) case 5) 3 lots of spacers x2 6) a shed load of tips (only one pair used) 7) leather pouch 8) metal case 9) ear guides You get the idea These are fantastic for most of my music, but for some there is something not quite right. If it were they would be keepers for sure. When playing one of the...
Forgot to mention about Amazon tracking the art for you or if you have the image you can do it hourself. My music is stored on a nas and is used by a multitude of devices - a couple of daps, music streamers etc. I'm not entirely sure how each of them use or see files hence the adding of cover and folder - exactly like you say just ensuring I'm well covered just in case one of the devices reads or accesses differently.
Glad you are enjoying it, it is a great dap and I agree that having android is a huge benefit. Rather like yourself I generally found the volume to be just about ok, but sometimes find myself wanting another click or two just to get that little bit more - a fiio e12 is a superb match Not sure I can help regarding album art, but here is what I use / do.... I use mp3tag, open up my song(s)/album and edit tags accordingly, I also use mp3tag to embed the art into the...
 hi, I use iems with mine - currently tdk ie800 and have a pair of dunu dn1000 sitting in the spare room waiting to be unboxed :) I have also used sony xba 1h (or h1) as well as kef m500 My Walkman is used in conjunction with a fiio e12 amp and IMO the pair is a cracking combo :)
Hey all,   I have for sale or trade a pair of kef m500 on-ear headphones. These are very really reviewed here and around the web. They sound sublime through my Sony f886 and e12. The cans are as good as new, no marks, scratches or creases at all. They come with receipt (December 27th), both cables, adaptors, case, instructions and the double box. It would be tough to distinguish these from new. Only selling/trading as they don't clamp as much as I'd like (my head isn't...
Hey all, I have for sale a pair of kef m500 on-ear headphones. These are very really reviewed here and around the web. They sound sublime through my Sony f886 and e12. The cans are as good as new, no marks, scratches or creases at all. They come with receipt (December 27th), both cable, adaptors, case, instructions and the double box. It would be tough to distinguish these from new. Only selling as they don't clamp as much as I'd like (my head isn't huge), if they...
Great thread and I'm in awe of the work some of you guys produce. Before I probably order something on line, I wondered if anybody made custom lods for Sony walkmans? Cheers