or Connect

Posts by dimmockg

thank you very much for the quick and informative reply i assume there are no issue or lags with playback?
has anybody used either of the following to expand memory? if so how is the performance when playing music via either method of expansion? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leef-microSD-microUSB-Connector-Android/dp/B00J2D7R20 or http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-64GB-Ultra-Android-Drive/dp/B00HR7J3CA would there also be such a way as to hook up with a dac/amp as well? like the oppo ha2?
Seriously tempted by the pd. With some savvy shopping can get it for a very reasonable price (in the uk)
Thanks taffy I was angling toward an android based dap (to root and add viper or similer) Nothing is about at the moment in my price range so started looking at daps around the amount i want to spend and keep looking at the PD The other alternative is to use my phone as a dedicated music source as well However, storage is only 32gb and no sd (galaxy s6)
Vey odd, browsing daps myself and just literally came to this thread to ask that very same question
Price now includes uk shipping and paypal fees, so £100 all in within the uk
hey all, have the above in gunmetal that im looking to sell or trade. Had circa 6 weeks or two months tops but want to go back to flare iems. Nothing wrong with the atlas mind, i just prefer the form factor and fit of the flares my atlas were purchased direct in uk a short while back for £150 and id be after £100 for them excluding now including shipping (within uk) and paypal fees they are boxed as new with everything they originally came with would consider trades...
excellent, thanks for that were you running 5.1.1 at time of rooting as this is the fw on the one i can get it'd also be used with trinity atlas so nothing demanding so to speak
i am after a sony dap (zx1 or f887) but have a chance to grab a pre loved (almost new) z1c at a price which is very favourable - probably half that of what i could get a pre owned f887 for considering the z1c as a pure music source and nothing else, for instance id disable all other functions if poss like the phone etc i think this would be a viable option or choice now my question is, has anybody achieved root access and running viper for android on their phones as...
Hi all, Have an ibasso dx90 for sale, purchased direct from ibasso and warranty card included. Will come in box with silicone case, charge cable, screen protector. Will also come with a spare battery and usb charging dock for battery's Unit is like new and currently running lurker firmware Price includes shipping to the uk - more if overseas Paypal fees are not included NOW SOLD