Posts by cardude

snarasim purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and it was a smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with him again.
Bill purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and it was a smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with him again.
Steven purchased some CDs from me. Payment was swift and it was a smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with him again.
Ivan purchased some Grado flat pads from me. Payment was swift and it was a smooth transaction. Would certainly do business with him again.
Bump for FREE shipping until 4/4/10. Buy at least 10 CDs and get free USPS Priority Mail. Offer expires at midnight Sunday 4/4/10. Enjoy the music!
^^^
TTT
Bump.
SOLD to a fellow Head-Fi'er..... Up for sale is a pair of Grado RS-1s, these are the buttonless version. I bought them from a fellow Head-Fi'er, they are in very nice condition. I don't see any flaws with the naked eye, at least an 8.5 to 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. They come with bowl pads. I'm looking for $435.00 shipped in the CON US which includes insurance and PayPal fees. I prefer to keep the sale in the US for now. Please PM me with any questions, thanks for...