Posts by cardude

Rob purchased a pair of Edition 8s from me. Payment was instantaneous and communication timely; a very smooth transaction. Thanks again.
Brian purchased a bunch of CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication timely, a very smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with him again.
Congwen bought some CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks.
John purchased some CDs from me two different times. Both transactions were smooth as could be, from quick payment to letting me know the discs arrived in good condition. Would certainly do business with him again.
Joey purchased come CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do business with him again.
Added over 30 discs today. Also, check out the "scratch & dent" category at the bottom of the list. All of the discs are listed now with the exception of a handful of cases that are missing the CDs. He's looking around for them, but more than likely they're MIA. Thanks to everyone who have purchased so far, we appreciate it!
John purchased some CDs from me. Payment was fast and there was good communication. I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks.
Adam purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do buiness with him again.
Captain Jim purchased a Wadia iTransport from me. Payment was instant even though he was out on the "high seas". It was a smooth transaction and I would definitely do business with him again.
roadcykler purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do business with him again.