Posts by cardude

^^^
TTT
Bump.
SOLD to a fellow Head-Fi'er..... Up for sale is a pair of Grado RS-1s, these are the buttonless version. I bought them from a fellow Head-Fi'er, they are in very nice condition. I don't see any flaws with the naked eye, at least an 8.5 to 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. They come with bowl pads. I'm looking for $435.00 shipped in the CON US which includes insurance and PayPal fees. I prefer to keep the sale in the US for now. Please PM me with any questions, thanks for...
CANiSLAYu bought some CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication timely. It was a very smooth transaction and would certainly do business with him again.
SOLD to a fellow Head-Fier. Up for sale is a pair of Grado flat pads from TTVJ. I'm looking for $28.00 shipped in the CON US. I always ship the next business day after payment. Thanks for looking. Head-Fi Feedback: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/cardude-266345/
Bump.
Denny purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication timely. It was a very smooth transaction. Thanks again.
Robert purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication timely. Thanks for the purchase.
I purchased some Grados from roddickx. He was prompt to respond to PMs, sent them properly packaged when he said he would, and the condition was as nice as described. Thanks for the smooth transaction.