Posts by cardude

Most singles at $2.00, most doubles at $4.00.   A good friend asked me to help him sell the majority of his CD collection. He has been using the Zune player/music subscription and hasn't touched his CDs in well over a year. He is doing the same thing with his DVD collection, since joining NetFlicks. Anyway, the CDs are all originals(NOT CD-Rs)and have the original artwork. They are guaranteed to play and in very good condition. Cases may have the normal scuffs or...
Fan purchased come CDs from me.  Payment was swift and it was a very smooth transaction.  I would certainly do business with him again.  Thanks.
Leon purchased some CDs from me.  Payment was swift and it was a very smooth transaction.  I would certainly work with him again.  Thanks.
Price drops!  Most single CDs are $2.00, most doubles are $4.00.  5/8/10
Thanks for the fast reply Jude. 
I've probably overlooked something simple, but I can't figure out how to edit the title of an existing thread.  Thanks in advance for your help.
backtofront001 purchased some Grados from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely; it was a very smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with him again.
Bump.
TTT
Bump.