Posts by cardude

Edgar Winter White Trash I haven't heard this one in awhile, excellent disc!
Quote: Originally Posted by ounkchicago Can you describe the sound signature of your 325i + PH3000 setup in more detail? I mean, obviously I have heard it, but I would like to know how you think it compares to other setups you've heard, particularly tube setups. This is the only amp I've ever heard, so I can't compare it to anything. I went strictly on Drew's recommendation. So far I am really enjoying the combination of the 325i's and this...
Thanks. I must have missed that post, skimming through too fast I guess.
Has anyone used this with Grados yet? I have the SR325i's and RS-2's, I need a portable amp and this looks great. Thanks.
There is a pic on Moon Audio's website. I bought one of these from Drew about 3 weeks ago. So far, i really like it. But that's coming from a total newbie, so it doesn't mean much; I don't have a reference to compare it to. I'm using it with Grado SR325i's, with RS-2's on the way.
Pink Floyd Animals
HAVE: SR325i RS-1 RS-2 on the way WANT: Klipsch Custom3 HD600 AT AD900 DREAMING: ED9 PS-1
#6314 checking in. I've only had them about a month, but I liked them so much that I just bought a set of RS-1's from a fellow Head-Fier. I love that Grado sound!
Frank Zappa Joe's Garage The man was a musical genius and never got his due!
I bought a pair of RS-1's from Jim and all I can say is WOW!! They were in as new condition and I was amazed at how fast he shipped them out. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Thank you Jim!