Posts by cardude

SALE! All single discs priced at $1.00 and all 2 disc sets priced at $3.00 if you buy 24. USPS Priority Mail shipping is $12.00.   A good friend asked me to help him sell the majority of his CD collection. He has been using the Zune player/music subscription and hasn't touched his CDs in well over a year. He is doing the same thing with his DVD collection, since joining NetFlicks. Anyway, the CDs are all originals(NOT CD-Rs)and have the original artwork. They are...
Bump.
SOLD SOLD SOLD   Up for sale is a used 3GS 16 GB iPhone in black, set up on the AT&T network.  I put a "ZAGG's invisible shield" on the front AND back of the phone the night I bought it.  As you can see from the pics, the film is beginning to come off in places.  so the protective film did it's job!  The phone will be like new when the plastic is peeled off of it. The only wear I can see is on the top edge of the phone; there are very fine scratches on both the...
Bump.
Bump.
Chris bought some CDs from me.  Payment was swift and it was a very smooth transaction.  Thanks again.
SOLD to a fellow Head-Fi'er.
Most singles at $2.00, most doubles at $4.00.   A good friend asked me to help him sell the majority of his CD collection. He has been using the Zune player/music subscription and hasn't touched his CDs in well over a year. He is doing the same thing with his DVD collection, since joining NetFlicks. Anyway, the CDs are all originals(NOT CD-Rs)and have the original artwork. They are guaranteed to play and in very good condition. Cases may have the normal scuffs or...
Fan purchased come CDs from me.  Payment was swift and it was a very smooth transaction.  I would certainly do business with him again.  Thanks.
Leon purchased some CDs from me.  Payment was swift and it was a very smooth transaction.  I would certainly work with him again.  Thanks.