Posts by cardude

SOLD.......Up for sale is my Amphora w/iPod dock done in Padauk wood with a birds eye maple inlay.  For those not familiar with this amp, there were only 100 made.  This unit is #24, and I understand that only 10 were made with the birds eye inlay.  This can be used with an iPod, but sounds much better with an iMod. Check out this link for a review from Skylab::   http://www.head-fi.org/t/423217/review-alo-audio-amphora-ss-headphone-amp   I have taken extremely good care...
SOLD....   Up for sale is a Seagate 500 gb hard drive.  It is in great condition and functions as it should.  It comes with everything you see in the pic including the original box.  The price is $35.00, which includes shipping and PayPal fees.  PM me with any questions and thanks for looking at my post.    Old Head-Fi Feedback: http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude
I'm not sure if this is the place for this thread, but I'll ask anyway.  My iMod is a RWA 5.5 gen with a 100 gb hard drive.  As you can see by the pics, the case s separating at the top and the screen has what looks like a blob on it.  It plays music and everything functions just as it should.  Thanks for any light you can shed on this issue.             Happy Motoring!
SOLD....     Up for sale is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet with an 8.9" screen, it is on the ATT 4G network.  It is black and has 16GB internal memory.  This tablet is in like new condition, the factory plastic on the back has never been removed.  Since it has 4G connection it is very quick, and you don't need a 2 year contract with ATT.  Included in the sale is the charger, USB cable and all original packaging that came with it new.  The price is SOLD shipped in...
SOLD.....   Up for sale is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet with an 8.9" screen, it is on the ATT 4G network.  It is black and has 16GB internal memory.  This tablet is in like new condition, the factory plastic on the back has never been removed.  Since it has 4G connection it is very quick, and you don't need a 2 year contract with ATT.  Included in the sale is the charger, USB cable and all original packaging that came with it new.  The price is SOLD shipped in the CON US...
Anyone familiar with a Luxman R-3030 receiver?  I have a chance to buy one locally that is in great condition, with all lights and meters working.  I would put this in my bedroom rig.  Any opinions?  Thanks.
SOLD......to a fellow Head-Fi'er.   Up for sale is a pair of UE-11 Pro custom IEMs.  They probably have less than 200 hours on them, and have been well taken care of.  Included in the sale are 2 cables, a 48" and a 64", as well as the UE metal case.  They are in good working condition, and the cables are like new,  I will try to post pics tomorrow.  Selling price is $450, which includes shipping in the CON US.  I prefer to keep the sale in the States, but may...
SALE! All single discs priced at $1.00 and all 2 disc sets priced at $3.00 if you buy 24. USPS Priority Mail shipping is $12.00.   A good friend asked me to help him sell the majority of his CD collection. He has been using the Zune player/music subscription and hasn't touched his CDs in well over a year. He is doing the same thing with his DVD collection, since joining NetFlicks. Anyway, the CDs are all originals(NOT CD-Rs)and have the original artwork. They are...
Bump.
SOLD SOLD SOLD   Up for sale is a used 3GS 16 GB iPhone in black, set up on the AT&T network.  I put a "ZAGG's invisible shield" on the front AND back of the phone the night I bought it.  As you can see from the pics, the film is beginning to come off in places.  so the protective film did it's job!  The phone will be like new when the plastic is peeled off of it. The only wear I can see is on the top edge of the phone; there are very fine scratches on both the...