Posts by cardude

X2.  This has to rank as the best pre-order experience I've had (so far) on Head-Fi, and I've taken part in many over the years.  Thanks CEntrance!
SOLD   Up for sale is a pair of Ultrasone Edition 9 with APS cable.  The cable from Alex is approximately 82" from the y, and is terminated with a Furtech 1/4" jack.  I am the second owner and I would rate the condition an 8 out of 10.  Included in the sale is the original metal box, although the headphones will not fit in it with the re-cable.   The price is $1200.00 which includes insured shipping and PP fee.  I always ship the next business day and have plenty of...
Up for sale is an authentic Apple dock, it came with my 4G iPod that I bought way back when.  It is in excellent condition and functions as it should.  Included in the sale are the Apple dock, Griffin USB cable and Apple A/C adapter.  I will also throw in an Apple USB cable, but it has a small crack in the dock, though it is still usable.  The price is $25.00, which includes shipping and PP fee.  I always ship the next business day and have plenty of feedback here.  PM...
SOLD....   Up for sale is a stock 48" UE cable, that is in like new condition.  I purchased this as an extra set for my UE11s, but have since sold them.  It's been used only once to make sure that it worked, then put away.  The price is $15.00, which includes shipping and PP fee.  I always ship the next business day, and have plenty of feedback here.  PM me with any questions and thanks for checking out my ad.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
SOLD.... Up for sale is a Wadia 170i transport in black.  It is in excellent condition and functions as it should.  I am the first owner and it comes from a non-smoking household.  I would rate the condition as a 9 out of 10. It comes with the remote, original box and paperwork that came with it when new.  Price is $150.00 , which includes shipping in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day, and have plenty of feedback here. PM me with any questions and...
No, it's not the new version, sorry.  
SOLD....   Up for sale is a RedWine Audio Isabellina HPA amp/DAC, I am the second owner.  It is in excellent conditions and functions as it should, I would rate it an 8.5 out of 10.  It has been kept in a non-smoking household, and has had the battery replaced in the last month.  It is configured for fixed outputs.  The sale includes the remote control, original box and owners manual.  As you can see by the pics, it will ship in the box it originally came in from...
SOLD....   Up for sale is a SinglePower MPX3 tube amp, it is in excellent condition.  I am the first owner and purchased it from Drew at Moon Audio..  For those that remember, it was right before SinglePower got into trouble.  Moon Audio was a dealer for them and I didn't have the problems many Head-Fi'ers had with SinglePower.  Anyway, I have had zero issues with this amp and it really does sound great with Grados.  I have the original inner and outer boxes that were...
SOLD....   Up for sale is a RedWine Audio Isabellina HPA amp/DAC, I am the second owner.  It is in excellent conditions and functions as it should, I would rate it at a solid 8.5 out of 10.  It has been kept in a non-smoking household, and has had the battery replaced in the last month.  It is configured for fixed outputs.  The sale includes the remote control, original box and owners manual.  As you can see by the pics, I have the box that it originally shipped in...
SOLD.....   Up for sale is a Whiplash TWag low profile LOD from the now famous Craig.  It is about 3 years old and as you can see, is in excellent condition.  The price is $65.00 which includes shipping in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day and have plenty of feedback here.  PM me with any questions and thanks for checking out my post.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude