Posts by cardude

Up for sale is a 16GB Samsung Galaxy III in the beautiful marble white.  I am the original owner, and it was purchased new at an AT&T corporate store.  I have taken very good care of it and everything functions just like it should.  It was originally on the AT&T network.  Included in the sale are the original box with sleeve, AC adapter, USB cable, earphones and all the paperwork that was included when new.  The earphones are BRAND NEW, never been used in the original...
Fisher Hearing and Unique Melody both re-shell customs.  Although I have no experience with either company, I've only read about them here.  
Up for sale are a pair of brand new, unopened Apple buds with control.  Price is $15.00 shipped, which includes PayPal fee and shipping in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day, and have plenty of feedback here and on eBay.  PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude
SOLD..... Up for sale is a Whiplash Audio TWag IEM cable, this was over $300 when new.  I am the first owner and its in excellent condition, it doesn't appear to be turning green yet.  It will fit any JH Audio IEMs, and I think Westones as well.  The price is $100.00, which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CON US.  I am also selling a pair of JH-13s that were used with this cable, package deal for both at $525.00.  I always ship the next business day, and have...
Up for sale are my JH-13s, they are smoke translucent in color.  I just received my JH-16s, so these need a new home.  They look like new and function as they should.  Included in the sale are the earpieces, stock 48" cable, velvet bag and wax cleaning tool.    I am the first owner and they were purchased at the end of 2009. They really don't have a ton of hours, I used my full size headphones most of the time. Selling price on the JH-13s are $xxxx, which includes...
I wish I could unsee that!
I'm in the "sound quality" camp, for sure.  For my uses, 4 to 5 hours of battery life is plenty.  I definitely want the best sound possible, and to he** with battery life!     I didn't order this for music on the go, I was looking for something to move from room to room; more transportable than portable.  When I'm on the go and want to be portable, I grab my JH-13s and my iPhone.  That's what I call portable.    
X2.  This has to rank as the best pre-order experience I've had (so far) on Head-Fi, and I've taken part in many over the years.  Thanks CEntrance!
SOLD   Up for sale is a pair of Ultrasone Edition 9 with APS cable.  The cable from Alex is approximately 82" from the y, and is terminated with a Furtech 1/4" jack.  I am the second owner and I would rate the condition an 8 out of 10.  Included in the sale is the original metal box, although the headphones will not fit in it with the re-cable.   The price is $1200.00 which includes insured shipping and PP fee.  I always ship the next business day and have plenty of...
Up for sale is an authentic Apple dock, it came with my 4G iPod that I bought way back when.  It is in excellent condition and functions as it should.  Included in the sale are the Apple dock, Griffin USB cable and Apple A/C adapter.  I will also throw in an Apple USB cable, but it has a small crack in the dock, though it is still usable.  The price is $25.00, which includes shipping and PP fee.  I always ship the next business day and have plenty of feedback here.  PM...