Posts by cardude

SOLD..... Up for sale is a brand new in the box CablePro 36" iPod dock to right angle mini cable.  This is a good quality cable, and has never been used.  Here is a link to CablePro's product page: http://www.thecablepro.com/ipod-iphone-itouch-line-out-dock-cable-earcandy-lite-cablepro.html As you can see, this cable is priced at $107.90 plus shipping.  Buy this one for $ which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day...
SOLD.......   Up for sale is a pair of JH-16 custom monitors, in like new condition.  These were bought for my wife as a Christmas gift in the hopes that "the family that listens to music together, stays together!"  Maybe more importantly, if said wife were to really enjoy the high quality sound, she might look at other audio purchases with a more open mind.  Anyway, she fell in love with the sound but cannot stand things in her ear.  She has a hard time getting them...
SOLD.... Up for sale is a CL Solo DAC, it is the original model.  I am the second owner and I would rate the cosmetic condition as a 7 out of 10, as shown by the pics.  Some of the lettering is starting to rub off and there are some scratches, scuffs and a couple nicks.  It's pretty much in the same condition as when I received it about 8 months ago.  It works and functions as it should and holds a good charge.  This sounded great feeding my Pico Slim as a DAC, and as a...
I just got the email from Stacie, it should be here Friday. I told her she was my hero!
  But it will be worth the wait!!
    +1   I sent an email to Stacy on 10/23 asking to be added to the list, but my PayPal account shows 11/2 as the transaction date.  I'd like to think I'm in the first 40, but I have a sinking feeling I missed the first 20.     But glad to know the wait is coming to an end.
I absolutely wouldn't get the JH-3 if you can't feed it a digital signal. You would be better off getting an ALO or other amp, it may sound better and be more versatile. The difference between digital and analog is night and day. Hope this helped.
Pojama People by Frank Zappa.  
SOLD......   Up for sale are a pair of Yamaha YHD-1 orthodynamic headphones.  I purchased these back in the mid 80s, and they function just as they should.  The most wear is on the felt liner on the headband, and it doesn't fit as tight as it should.  There are also some scuffs and scratches, but the springs on the ear pieces still work great.  The cable is approximately 8' and is is terminated with a an1/8" jack.  There isn't much information on these, but I did...
Up for sale is a ChainTech AV710 7.1 sound card, unopened in the original packaging.  If you're reading this ad, you probably know about this card.  It was highly praised here on HF a few years back.  It is capable of 7.1 surround sound and also has an digital optical output.  Sale includes the card, CD ROM, user's guide and optical cable(not shown).  Here is a link to a review done by...