Posts by cardude

I just got the email from Stacie, it should be here Friday. I told her she was my hero!
  But it will be worth the wait!!
    +1   I sent an email to Stacy on 10/23 asking to be added to the list, but my PayPal account shows 11/2 as the transaction date.  I'd like to think I'm in the first 40, but I have a sinking feeling I missed the first 20.     But glad to know the wait is coming to an end.
I absolutely wouldn't get the JH-3 if you can't feed it a digital signal. You would be better off getting an ALO or other amp, it may sound better and be more versatile. The difference between digital and analog is night and day. Hope this helped.
Pojama People by Frank Zappa.  
SOLD......   Up for sale are a pair of Yamaha YHD-1 orthodynamic headphones.  I purchased these back in the mid 80s, and they function just as they should.  The most wear is on the felt liner on the headband, and it doesn't fit as tight as it should.  There are also some scuffs and scratches, but the springs on the ear pieces still work great.  The cable is approximately 8' and is is terminated with a an1/8" jack.  There isn't much information on these, but I did...
Up for sale is a ChainTech AV710 7.1 sound card, unopened in the original packaging.  If you're reading this ad, you probably know about this card.  It was highly praised here on HF a few years back.  It is capable of 7.1 surround sound and also has an digital optical output.  Sale includes the card, CD ROM, user's guide and optical cable(not shown).  Here is a link to a review done by...
Up for sale is a ChainTech AV710 7.1 sound card, unopened in the original packaging.  If you're reading this ad, you probably know about this card.  It was highly praised here on HF a few years back.  It is capable of 7.1 surround sound and also has a digital optical output.  Sale includes the card, CD ROM, user's guide and optical cable(not shown).  Here is a link to a review done by TechGage:   http://techgage.com/article/chaintech_av-710_71_sound_card/   Selling price...
SOLD..... Up for sale is a pair of JVC HP-DX700 phones in excellent condition.  I am the second owner, both of us kept them in a smoke-free environment.  The only real issues I see are on the headband, there are two places(see pics)that are scuffed.  I would rate them at least an 8.5 to 9 out of ten.  They are the little brother to the  more known HP DX-1000.  There are some reviews and comments here on HF, but its not that well known.  I'm not good at describing sound,...
SOLD......   Up for sale is my black Pico Slim, it is in like new condition.  It has never been out of the house and only left it's case twice, both times just to admire the small size.  Since it is #64, it has the lifetime warranty and battery replacements.  I hate to sell it, but the Head-Fi bug has hit me hard and I need the funds for my next project.  Sale includes the amp, leather case, USB charging cable, original box and paperwork.  I would rate this at least...