Posts by cardude

John purchased some CDs from me. Payment was fast and there was good communication. I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks.
Adam purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do buiness with him again.
Captain Jim purchased a Wadia iTransport from me. Payment was instant even though he was out on the "high seas". It was a smooth transaction and I would definitely do business with him again.
roadcykler purchased some CDs from me. Payment was quick and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do business with him again.
Jeff purchased some CDs from me. He paid right away and PMs were answered timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks.
Ed purchased a MF X-DAC and X-10 tube buffer from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and would certainly do business with him again. Thanks Ed.
SOLD to fellow Head-Fi'er. Up for sale is a pair of Ultrasone Edition 8s, in like new condition. I bought these new from an AD and they have been kept in a non-smoking environment. They are about 2 months old with approximately 600 hours on them; roughly 100 to 150 of that being actual head-time. They come with the original box, manual, soft case, polish cloth and 1/8" to 1/4" adaptor. (See pics) I'm looking for $1,150.00 shipped, which includes insurance and...
Alejandro purchased some CDs from me. He paid quickly and e-mails were answered timely. It was a great transaction, I would do business with him again. Thanks.
Jeff bought a bunch of CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely. It was a great transaction and I would certainly do business with him again. BTW Jeff, there are plenty more discs left.
The "added over 125 CDs to the list" bump.