Posts by cardude

Jeff purchased some CDs from me. He paid right away and PMs were answered timely. It was a smooth transaction and I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks.
Ed purchased a MF X-DAC and X-10 tube buffer from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely. It was a smooth transaction and would certainly do business with him again. Thanks Ed.
SOLD to fellow Head-Fi'er. Up for sale is a pair of Ultrasone Edition 8s, in like new condition. I bought these new from an AD and they have been kept in a non-smoking environment. They are about 2 months old with approximately 600 hours on them; roughly 100 to 150 of that being actual head-time. They come with the original box, manual, soft case, polish cloth and 1/8" to 1/4" adaptor. (See pics) I'm looking for $1,150.00 shipped, which includes insurance and...
Alejandro purchased some CDs from me. He paid quickly and e-mails were answered timely. It was a great transaction, I would do business with him again. Thanks.
Jeff bought a bunch of CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely. It was a great transaction and I would certainly do business with him again. BTW Jeff, there are plenty more discs left.
The "added over 125 CDs to the list" bump.
The "added over 225 new CDs to the list" bump.
Quote: Originally Posted by UniversalRemonster Sounds like the JH16 is clearly better than the JH13 and a lot of people have wasted their money on the 13s. I don't think you'll find very many JH-13 owners who will agree with that statement. They sound WAY too good, I could never consider my money wasted.
Chris bought a D-10 from me. Payment was swift and he was easy to work with. I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks again Chris.
Ross purchased a bunch of CDs from me. Payment was swift and communication was timely; a very smooth transaction. Thanks Ross.