Posts by cardude

SOLD..... Up for sale is a three week old Burson Conductor DAC/Amp.  It has approximately 200 hours on it, and is like new condition.  I don't think there is a mark on it anywhere, but I will rate it a 9 out of 10 because it is used.  The selling price is $, which includes PayPal fee and shipping in the CON US.  I have all of the original packing, manuals and both boxes for safe shipping.  I can get more pics if you need them.  Buy with confidence, I have over 100...
SOLD....   Up for sale are my JH Audio JH-16 CIEMs, these are the new "Freqphase" edition.  They were purchased in December of 2012 and are in like new condition, having never been dropped or left the house.  I would estimate that they have somewhere around 300 hours on them, give or take.  The sale includes the ear pieces and the stock cable.  Selling price is $  which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after...
+1.  I am going to use mine in this way, I want the ability to listen to my iPod on my desktop rig.  This is such a versatile product!
Thanks, but I don't possess the necessary skills for that type of a project.
I'm not familiar with the Yulong, I'll check it out, thanks.
I forgot to add that I need coaxial or optical inputs.  I thought highly of the W7, but saw that it only has USB input.  
I received my M8 last week and all I can say is WOW!!  I absolutely love it and want to thank Michael and his crew for a top notch product.  It has exceeded my expectations, and was worth the wait.  I'll post some impressions in the other thread after some more listening time.  Thanks again Michael, my hat's off to you!  Here's a couple pics of the M8 in action;    
Well....I finally caved!  I'm not sure if I should be cursing you guys or thanking you.    After reading every page of this thread, I broke down and sold everything I could and purchased a pair of these phones.  My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger sooner, although I would've missed the price decrease.  These are definitely the best headphones I've ever heard, and are exactly my kind of sound!   They are definitely an "end game" headphone, and I could be...
SOLD....   Up for sale is CO2 coaxial/optical converter.  It is in excellent condition, it works and functions as it should.  This is not one of those cheap eBay converters, it is a quality product.  Price is $30.00, which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude
SOLD.... Up for sale is a 6" mini XLR to mini adapter cable, terminated with Switchcraft jacks.  It was purchased new from JH Audio about 8 months ago, and has approximately 100 hours or less.  It is in like new condition since it never left the house.  The pic shows two cables, the sale is for one only.  Price is $40.00, which includes PayPal and shipping fees in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me with any questions, and thanks...