Posts by cardude

Well....I finally caved!  I'm not sure if I should be cursing you guys or thanking you.    After reading every page of this thread, I broke down and sold everything I could and purchased a pair of these phones.  My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger sooner, although I would've missed the price decrease.  These are definitely the best headphones I've ever heard, and are exactly my kind of sound!   They are definitely an "end game" headphone, and I could be...
SOLD....   Up for sale is CO2 coaxial/optical converter.  It is in excellent condition, it works and functions as it should.  This is not one of those cheap eBay converters, it is a quality product.  Price is $30.00, which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude
SOLD.... Up for sale is a 6" mini XLR to mini adapter cable, terminated with Switchcraft jacks.  It was purchased new from JH Audio about 8 months ago, and has approximately 100 hours or less.  It is in like new condition since it never left the house.  The pic shows two cables, the sale is for one only.  Price is $40.00, which includes PayPal and shipping fees in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me with any questions, and thanks...
SOLD.....   Up for sale is a 6" Black Dragon Coax to mini digital cable, made by Moon Audio.  It is in excellent condition, and has never left the house.  I used it to send a digital signal from a CL Solo to the JH-3A DSP amp, and it works flawlessly.  Price is $, which includes PayPal and shipping fees in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
SOLD....... Up for sale is a JH-3A amp/DAC, it is in like new condition.  It is approximately 7 months old and has between 200 and 300 hours, and has never left the house.  The price is $ which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US only.  Interesting trades considered.  Buy with confidence, I have over 100 feedback here on Head-Fi.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  Contact me with any questions, and thanks for looking. Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
SOLD.... Up for sale is a JH3A amp/DAC, it is in like new condition.  It is approximately 7 months old and has between 200 and 300 hours, and has never left the house.  The price for the JH-3A amp is $ which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US only.  Trades considered.  Buy with confidence, I have over 100 feedback here on Head-Fi.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  Contact me with any questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi...
SOLD....   Up for sale is my JH-3A amp with matching JH-16 CIEMs, these are the "Freqphase" edition.  The set was purchased in December of 2012 and is in like new condition, they never left the house.  I would estimate that they have somewhere around 300 hours on them, give or take.  The sale includes the JH-16s, the JH-3A amp, the stock cable with XLR termination and a XLR to mini adapter to use the earpieces with other amps.   This set new is $1,748, plus...
SOLD..... Up for sale is a brand new in the box CablePro 36" iPod dock to right angle mini cable.  This is a good quality cable, and has never been used.  Here is a link to CablePro's product page: http://www.thecablepro.com/ipod-iphone-itouch-line-out-dock-cable-earcandy-lite-cablepro.html As you can see, this cable is priced at $107.90 plus shipping.  Buy this one for $ which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day...
SOLD.......   Up for sale is a pair of JH-16 custom monitors, in like new condition.  These were bought for my wife as a Christmas gift in the hopes that "the family that listens to music together, stays together!"  Maybe more importantly, if said wife were to really enjoy the high quality sound, she might look at other audio purchases with a more open mind.  Anyway, she fell in love with the sound but cannot stand things in her ear.  She has a hard time getting them...
SOLD.... Up for sale is a CL Solo DAC, it is the original model.  I am the second owner and I would rate the cosmetic condition as a 7 out of 10, as shown by the pics.  Some of the lettering is starting to rub off and there are some scratches, scuffs and a couple nicks.  It's pretty much in the same condition as when I received it about 8 months ago.  It works and functions as it should and holds a good charge.  This sounded great feeding my Pico Slim as a DAC, and as a...