or Connect

Posts by cardude

SOLD.....   a pair of Denon D7000 headphones.  I bought them from a Head-Fi'er, here is the ad:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/734490/fs-denon-d7000-price-drop   They're in the same condition as when I received them, and of course they function as they should.  Included in the sale is the original box, paperwork and the polishing cloth.    I'm selling them for $ which includes shipping in the CON US and PayPal fees.  I always ship the next business day after payment,...
First off, a big thank you to Theogenes for all of his hard work and efforts!   I tip my hat to you, it was a great event!    Of course, I want to thank all of the sponsors, we all appreciate their support.  Honorable mention to Joe at Headphone Audiophile, for going above and beyond.  I was hearing some static in my system, Joe let me plug my IDSD into his system, which eliminated that piece as the problem.  Actually, Theogenes helped with my issue as well, he loaned me...
And they sound good too! 
 That couple was me and my wife, we're coming from Knoxville area. 
Hope it's not too late to get in on this fun!  It looks like I will be able to make it after all.  Here's a list of gear that I can bring:   Furman Power Conditioner   MacBook Air   iFi iDSD Micro   Musical Fidelity X-Can V8 (modified with Voskhod 6H23N tubes and Pink Floyd "Little Pinkie")   Fostex TH-900   Denon D7000     I'm really looking forward to listening to some PS1000s on my own system.  I heard them at last Fall's meet, but not on this system. ...
SOLD.....   Up for sale are my Shure SE846 phones.  I just don't use them enough to justify keeping around, time for them to find a new home.  I am the second owner of these lightly used Shures.  They are in like new condition with approximately 100 hours, give or take.  Here is a link to the original ad:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/754569/brand-new-shure-846-obo-price-drop   The sale includes everything that you see in the pics, which is everything that came in the...
I very late in responding to this post, but it may still help others that are searching for a tube amp to pair with our awesome TH-900s.  I am currently using the iFi Micro iDSD as my desktop DAC, and recently bought a used Musical Fidelity X-Can V8 amp.  I am absolutely loving this combination!!  The X-Can’s output impedance is just 2 Ohms, considerably lower than many amps.  So it should play nicely with low ohm headphones like the TH-900 and Grados.  I only had it a...
Good to see another Zappa fan!  I was just listening to Po-Jama People from One Size Fits All, it sounds incredible on the TH900.  I'll be seeing Dweezil in Zappa Plays Zappa next month, he's doing the entire OSFA album, can't wait!   Great music on a great headphone!
SOLD...   Up for sale is a pair of Senn Grado headphones.  These are in excellent condition, and function as they should.  I bought these from fellow HF'er wje, here is his ad, which describes them better than I can:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/743533/newish-senn-grado-headphones   I like these a lot, but need funds for my next purchase.  I'm selling them for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day after receiving...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my 64GB iPhone 5S.  I am the original owner, it is black and in excellent condition.  It was originally on the AT&T network, but it has been unlocked.  It has never been dropped, so there are no nicks or chips, the screen looks like new.  The ear buds are BRAND NEW, never pulled from the original plastic box.    The sale includes the phone, new ear buds, Lightning to USB cable & A/C adapter, original box with all paperwork that came with it. ...