Posts by cardude

Up for sale is a pair of Fostex TH-600 headphones.  They are in like new condition, estimated 200 to 300 hours of usage.  They come from a non-smoking environment, and have been handled with care.  Included in the sale is the original box and packing.  The selling price is $575.00, which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US.  No trades at this time.  I always ship the next business day after payment is received.  Purchase with confidence, I have over 100...
Up for sale is my Fostex HP-A8 amp/DAC, in excellent condition and good working order.  It comes with the remote, power cord and original box.  The selling price is $800, which includes PayPal and shipping in the CON US.  I'm not accepting trades, nor looking to ship outside the CON US.  I always ship the next business day.  Check out my Head-Fi feedback and purchase with confidence.  PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
Up for sale is my Fostex HP-A8 amp/DAC, in excellent condition and good working order.  It comes with the remote, power cord and original box.  The selling price is $800, which includes PayPal and shipping in the CON US.  I'm not accepting trades, nor looking to ship outside the CON US.  I always ship the next business day.  Check out my Head-Fi feedback and purchase with confidence.  PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
I take that with me wherever I go!
Yes, gone but not forgotten.
Hope it's not too late, but I found someone to work my shift and would like to attend this meet. Also, my better half will be with me if that's ok. I can't stay the day, but would still like to partake in the festivities. Checking the equipment that is supposed to be there, I have some goodies that aren't on the list. For headphones, I have the TH600 and TH900. I can also bring my Hi-Fi M8, Fostex HPA8, and iPod with over 70gb of lossless music. I can supply an...
SOLD....   Up for sale is an Apple iPhone 5, it is white with 64gb and on the AT&T network.  It is in excellent condition, I would rate it at least a 9 out of 10.  There are no nicks or chips, and no scratches that are visible to the naked eye.  This phone performs flawlessly and functions just like it should.  The sale includes everything that came from the factory;  including box, paperwork, A/C adapter, USB cable and earbuds.  The earbuds/earphones, USB cable and A/C...
I have the M8 and absolutely love it with the TH900, there's some pretty good synergy with this combination.  I set it to 1 ohm and use the low gain setting, this seems to yield the best sound.  I continue to be impressed with both products, and would even say they are the best I've heard in their respective classifications.
SOLD.....   Up for sale is a three week old Burson Conductor DAC/Amp.  It has approximately 200 hours on it, and is like new condition.  I don't think there is a mark on it anywhere, but I will rate it a 9 out of 10 because it is used.  The selling price is $ which includes PayPal fee and shipping in the CON US.  I have all of the original packing, manuals and both boxes for safe shipping.  I can get more pics if you need them.  Buy with confidence, I have over 100...
SOLD..... Up for sale is a three week old Burson Conductor DAC/Amp.  It has approximately 200 hours on it, and is like new condition.  I don't think there is a mark on it anywhere, but I will rate it a 9 out of 10 because it is used.  The selling price is $, which includes PayPal fee and shipping in the CON US.  I have all of the original packing, manuals and both boxes for safe shipping.  I can get more pics if you need them.  Buy with confidence, I have over 100...