Posts by cardude

Good to see another Zappa fan!  I was just listening to Po-Jama People from One Size Fits All, it sounds incredible on the TH900.  I'll be seeing Dweezil in Zappa Plays Zappa next month, he's doing the entire OSFA album, can't wait!   Great music on a great headphone!
SOLD...   Up for sale is a pair of Senn Grado headphones.  These are in excellent condition, and function as they should.  I bought these from fellow HF'er wje, here is his ad, which describes them better than I can:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/743533/newish-senn-grado-headphones   I like these a lot, but need funds for my next purchase.  I'm selling them for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day after receiving...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my 64GB iPhone 5S.  I am the original owner, it is black and in excellent condition.  It was originally on the AT&T network, but it has been unlocked.  It has never been dropped, so there are no nicks or chips, the screen looks like new.  The ear buds are BRAND NEW, never pulled from the original plastic box.    The sale includes the phone, new ear buds, Lightning to USB cable & A/C adapter, original box with all paperwork that came with it. ...
SOLD...   Up for sale is a Whiplash TWag 30 pin to USB iPod cable.  It is in good condition and functions like it should.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fee and shipping to the CON US.  I always ship the next business day.  Check my feedback and buy with confidence.  PM me with me questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude   BTW- that is NOT rust on the USB connector, it looks like it but is an...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my black 7th generation 160GB iPod Classic.  It is in excellent condition, and I am the original owner.  I would rate it a solid 8.5 to 9 out of 10, only because of the very fine scratches on the back, which are very normal.  The sale comes includes the iPod, box, ear buds, charger cable and paperwork as seen in the pics.  The ear buds and charging cable are brand new, and have never been out of the original wrapper.  I'm looking for $ which...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 with 4-Pin XLR connection.  I am the original owner and the unit is in excellent condition, I would rate it at a solid 9 out of 10.  It has approximately 300 to 400 hours of use, never as a portable.  The sale includes the unit, charger and 2 rubber bands as shown in the pics.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CON US only.  I'm not considering any trades at this time, and will only ship to...
SOLD....   Up for sale is my CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 with 4-Pin XLR connection.  I am the original owner and the unit is in excellent condition, I would rate it at a solid 9 out of 10.  It has approximately 300 to 400 hours of use, never as a portable.  The sale includes the unit, charger and 2 rubber bands as shown in the pics.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CON US only.  I'm not considering any trades at this time, and will only ship to...
SOLD....   Up for sale is a like new Blue Dragon Toslink cable, mini to optical connections.  It is 12" long from tip to tip, and is in as new condition.  It has approximately 150 to 200 hours, and has never left the house.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me if you have any questions.  Check my feedback and buy with confidence!  Thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi...
 Thanks kkcc! 
Has anyone had the chance to compare the Hugo to the Oppo HA-1?  I've narrowed my search down to these two pieces, but having trouble deciding.  I currently have the Fostex TH-900, and will be getting the Grado PS1000 and Shure SE846 sometime this year.  Don't care about portability, this would be used as a desktop unit.  Thanks for any opinions that you can offer.     Happy Motoring!