Posts by cardude

Up for sale is a Whiplash TWag 30 pin to USB iPod cable.  It is in good condition and functions like it should.  I'm looking for $60.00, which includes PayPal fee and shipping to the CON US.  I always ship the next business day.  Check my feedback and buy with confidence.  PM me with ny questions, and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude   BTW- that is NOT rust on the USB connector, it looks like it but is an optical...
Up for sale is my black 7th generation 160GB iPod Classic.  It is in excellent condition, and I am the original owner.  I would rate it a solid 8.5 to 9 out of 10, only because of the very fine scratches on the back, which are very normal.  The sale comes includes the iPod, box, ear buds, charger cable and paperwork as seen in the pics.  The ear buds and charging cable are brand new, and have never been out of the original wrapper.  I'm looking for $275.00, which includes...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 with 4-Pin XLR connection.  I am the original owner and the unit is in excellent condition, I would rate it at a solid 9 out of 10.  It has approximately 300 to 400 hours of use, never as a portable.  The sale includes the unit, charger and 2 rubber bands as shown in the pics.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CON US only.  I'm not considering any trades at this time, and will only ship to...
SOLD....   Up for sale is my CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 with 4-Pin XLR connection.  I am the original owner and the unit is in excellent condition, I would rate it at a solid 9 out of 10.  It has approximately 300 to 400 hours of use, never as a portable.  The sale includes the unit, charger and 2 rubber bands as shown in the pics.  I'm looking for $ which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CON US only.  I'm not considering any trades at this time, and will only ship to...
Up for sale is a like new Blue Dragon Toslink cable, mini to optical connections.  It is 12" long from tip to tip, and is in as new condition.  It has approximately 150 to 200 hours, and has never left the house.  I'm looking for $45, which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CON US only.  I always ship the next business day after payment.  PM me if you have any questions.  Check my feedback and buy with confidence!  Thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...
 Thanks kkcc! 
Has anyone had the chance to compare the Hugo to the Oppo HA-1?  I've narrowed my search down to these two pieces, but having trouble deciding.  I currently have the Fostex TH-900, and will be getting the Grado PS1000 and Shure SE846 sometime this year.  Don't care about portability, this would be used as a desktop unit.  Thanks for any opinions that you can offer.     Happy Motoring! 
Where can I source this cable?  Would this be a better alternative than CCK and USB to lightning for connecting an iPhone 6 to Hugo?   Thanks in advance. Happy Motoring!
SOLD....   Up for sale is a pair of Fostex TH-600 headphones.  They are in like new condition, estimated 200 to 300 hours of usage.  They come from a non-smoking environment, and have been handled with care.  Included in the sale is the original box and packing.  The selling price is $ which includes shipping and PayPal fees in the CON US.  I always ship the next business day after payment is received.    Sorry, but no trades at this time.  Purchase with confidence, I...
SOLD...   Up for sale is my Fostex HP-A8 amp/DAC, in excellent condition and good working order.  It comes with the remote, power cord and original box.  The selling price is $ which includes PayPal and shipping in the CON US.  I'm not accepting trades, nor looking to ship outside the CON US.  I always ship the next business day.  Check out my Head-Fi feedback and purchase with confidence.  PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.   Old Head-Fi Feedback: ...