Posts by aBc.CaN

I'm in Sydney, Australia - postcode 2220. Please contact me if you have one.
 NICE!!!!!!!
These work perfectly fine. Comes with everything originally included. Never used the otterbox, as I have my own case, so that is in new condition. I will do pickup in Hurstville, Auburn and Sydney CBD in NSW.   Go to www.auspost.com.au to get shipping fees. In Australia postage is free!!   The bass response is truly legendary driven by a massive 15mm custom designed dynamic driver. The shape and fit was engineered utilizing digital human ear anthropomorphic data to...
A superbly detailed review and comparison married with professional pictures! A lot of thought went into this accounting for so many variables! I love beautiful comparisons between headphones and yours is a winner! You have done an outstanding job!!!
Unfortunately I am putting mine up for sale.   Nothing wrong with the headphones. I don't like the feeling of the headphones on my ears, might be accentuated as I wear glasses.
I've only used it for 2 hours then packed it up.   They sound very good! Even compared to my ASG 1.2, but I don't like the feeling of the headphones on my ears, probably because I always use IEM.   I will do local meetup in Sydney and will ship for free in Australia. I am also happy to ship overseas. For postage cost check at http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html and select "Overseas (Parcels)". I take cash, bank deposit and PayPal costs 3%...
I got them yesterday. I'm pretty happy atm after testing them for about an hour.   Comparing to my ASG 1.2 I would say the bass does not reach as low or with as much quantity, and the mids are better on the ASG, although I think the hph-200 has more obvious/better highs. I would say the soundstage is wider with the HPH-200.
BigDave I'd be very interested to hear pro 500 compared to the hph 200 when you receive it!