Posts by jersey_emt

Sold.
Up for sale is my AKG K701 headphones with original box and stand. $200 shipped to the United States. I will ship worldwide but there would be additional shipping costs.   Headphones and cable are in excellent condition. They have seen in-home use in a non-smoking environment.   Asking $200 shipped to the United States but am open to reasonable offers, and I would like to sell ASAP.   These are located in central New Jersey. Local pickup is OK (save on...
ksinger01pa: I sent you a PM regarding this mixer. It is still for sale.
Still available! $275 shipped to the United States via USPS Priority Mail with insurance.   (Will ship outside the US for $275 plus shipping)
Certainly. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
I have a Yamaha MX12/4 mixer that I no longer use. It has seen in-home use only in a smoke-free environment. It is in near-mint condition, and all knobs, sliders, and LED's work correctly.   $125 OBO. Located in central New Jersey. Local pickup preferred but will ship to anywhere as long as the shipping fees are paid.
Up for sale is my set of AKG K701 headphones with original box. $200 shipped to the United States. I will ship worldwide but it would be a bit more for shipping.   Headphones and cable are in excellent condition. They have only seen in-home use in a non-smoking environment.   Asking $200 shipped to the United States.   These are located in central New Jersey. Local pickup is OK (save on shipping).   I haven't bought or sold anything here on Head-Fi in a...
PM sent.
  Up for sale is my set of Grado HF-1 headphones with box. $275 shipped and insured to anywhere in the US. I will ship outside the US if the additional shipping fees are paid.   Headphones and cable are in excellent condition. They have only seen in-home use in a non-smoking environment.   These headphones are absolutely incredible, and I doubt you'll see a better price.   These are located in central New Jersey. Local pickup is OK (save on...