Posts by insomniac

Thanks. But it seems like 64 Audio has abandoned ADEL technology in their current models. Is APEX basically the same thing?
So I'm looking into IEMs and the options these days are quite frankly overwhelming...   If I were to prioritize a large and expansive soundstage at the top of my sound wish list, which IEMs would people recommend? Let's say $1,500 and under. Although I'm willing to exceed that if there is an option that far surpasses the others in this category. I do realize soundstage constraints are an inherent limitation of IEMs but trying to learn if there are any options that get me...
 Yes
Grab bag of 30-Pin cables. Everything pictured is included.   SiK din Line Out Cable w/ Car Charger 30-Pin Line Out Dongle 2x Apple FireWire Chargers Assortment of ~7x USB and 2x FireWire cables (Apple, XtremeMac, MonoPrice, Griffin)
UPDATED 1/20/17   Was on hiatus from Head-fi for a few months. This is now back for sale.   Selling my brand new Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon balanced headphone amplifier package. I ordered this from Cavalli in April as part of the much publicized final production run and received it in the fall. I have not opened the package.   This is brand new and never used. Will also include all the extras in the final run package. The 6-ft AudioQuest NRG-X3 power cord, the Amara...
Added Cardas balanced cable to the package
Selling my Audeze LCD-3 planar magnetic headphones. This is a pre-Fazor version. Comes with the polished wood case, both single ended (1/4" plug) and balanced (4-pin XLR) cables, some sort of cleaning kit, the measurement graph, and the original double box. In excellent, like new condition. I am the original owner. Purchased from Moon Audio. Very low hours.   All actual photos. Stand not included.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. No trades. Please PM all...
Pair of KEF LS50 Anniversary Model bookshelf speakers for sale. Color is high gloss piano black. Great condition. No issues. Includes manual, registration doc, foam port plugs, and original box and packaging. One of the most critically acclaimed loudspeakers in recent years.   Actual pictures posted.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. Local pickup welcome in NYC. No trades. Please PM all inquiries. Extensive feedback linked in my sig below.   SOLD
Selling my Schiit Mjolnir (1st Gen) balanced headphone amp. Silver in color. Excellent condition. No issues. Includes original box.   Actual pictures posted.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. Local pickup welcome in NYC. No trades. Please PM all inquiries. Extensive feedback linked in my sig below.   SOLD
For sale is a Sony PlayStation 3 in excellent condition. Plays Blu-Rays, SACDs and more importantly is backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games. I am the original owner. Excellent condition with all original accessories and packaging. Many of the cables have never been used. The unit itself has low hours overall and I've never had an issue with it through all the years.   Software version is 4.8.   Includes: PS3 (CECHA01) 60GB All original documentation All...