or Connect

Posts by insomniac

Desktop PSU added to the package
No love for HeadRoom!
Price reduced
Replied via PM.  Please keep inquiries to PM.
Will entertain offers for individual components
HeadRoom Balanced Ultra Desktop Amp aka BUDA. Very minty with low usage. The standard power supply has never been used. I am the original owner. Purchased directly from HeadRoom toward the end of the production run. Includes original box, manual, and accessories. Such an underrated amp around here!   Matching HeadRoom Desktop PSU now included in the package. Includes manual and cables.   Will consider trades for equivalent or higher cost DACs (with cash addition by me...
Pics posted.
Paradigm Atom v4 Bookshelf Speaker Pair in Black Ash for sale. In excellent condition with very low hours. Minty condition. An amazing value.   Includes original box, packaging and manual.   SOLD.  Local NYC pickup welcome. Additional feedback in my sig below. Please PM all questions.
Price dropped.  New price reflected in first post.
HeadRoom Balanced DAC and Headphone Amp stack for sale.  Own a piece of head-fi history.  The last balanced rig made by the company who invented balanced headphone amps.   Includes:   HeadRoom Ultra DAC (UDAC) HeadRoom Balanced Ultra Desktop Amp (BUDA) HeadRoom Desktop PSU Pair of never used DiMarzio XLR interconnects   Everything is in MINT condition.  Could possibly pass off as brand new.  Relatively low hours.  Includes all original boxes, packaging, cables,...