or Connect

Posts by insomniac

Yes
Grab bag of 30-Pin cables. Everything pictured is included.   SiK din Line Out Cable w/ Car Charger 30-Pin Line Out Dongle 2x Apple FireWire Chargers Assortment of ~7x USB and 2x FireWire cables (Apple, XtremeMac, MonoPrice, Griffin)
UPDATED 11/14   Selling my just received Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon balanced headphone amplifier package. I ordered this in April as part of the final production run and received it recently. I have not yet opened the package.   This will be brand new and never used. Will also include all the extras in the final run package. The 6-ft AudioQuest NRG-X3 power cord, the Amara Hifi software license, and the t-shirt (size M). The balance of the warranty is transferable to...
Added Cardas balanced cable to the package
Selling my Audeze LCD-3 planar magnetic headphones. This is a pre-Fazor version. Comes with the polished wood case, both single ended (1/4" plug) and balanced (4-pin XLR) cables, some sort of cleaning kit, the measurement graph, and the original double box. In excellent, like new condition. I am the original owner. Purchased from Moon Audio. Very low hours.   All actual photos. Stand not included.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. No trades. Please PM all...
Pair of KEF LS50 Anniversary Model bookshelf speakers for sale. Color is high gloss piano black. Great condition. No issues. Includes manual, registration doc, foam port plugs, and original box and packaging. One of the most critically acclaimed loudspeakers in recent years.   Actual pictures posted.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. Local pickup welcome in NYC. No trades. Please PM all inquiries. Extensive feedback linked in my sig below.   SOLD
Selling my Schiit Mjolnir (1st Gen) balanced headphone amp. Silver in color. Excellent condition. No issues. Includes original box.   Actual pictures posted.   FREE SHIPPING to CONUS addresses. Local pickup welcome in NYC. No trades. Please PM all inquiries. Extensive feedback linked in my sig below.   SOLD
For sale is a Sony PlayStation 3 in excellent condition. Plays Blu-Rays, SACDs and more importantly is backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games. I am the original owner. Excellent condition with all original accessories and packaging. Many of the cables have never been used. The unit itself has low hours overall and I've never had an issue with it through all the years.   Software version is 4.8.   Includes: PS3 (CECHA01) 60GB All original documentation All...
Sennheiser HD 800 / HD800 Headphones in great condition. S/N is 10338. Includes original box and manual. Stand is not included.   Also included is a Cardas Fat Pipe 10ft Balanced Cable purchased from HeadRoom. Terminated in dual 3-pin XLRs. The cable comes in the original packaging and is absolutely mint condition. Very low hours.   All actual pictures.   Price includes CONUS shipping. Sorry, no trades. Feedback linked in my sig. Please PM all questions.   SOLD
Brand new, never used 8323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphones for sale. Original owner, purchased directly from Monoprice. Please see actual picture.   Price includes shipping within CONUS. Additional feedback is linked in my sig below.   SOLD