or Connect

Posts by NeObliviscaris

Thanks for letting me join in a little late, looking forward to the Orion's :)
When you volunteer to take part of a review or audition cycle, you take risks; risk of damaging the items, risk of losing the items etc, but the biggest risk, is the risk that you find yourself wanting to keep the audition equipment. That just happened to me.   These earphones are beautiful - not only from their amazing design and feel, but paired up with some solid tips (Shure Olives), they can outshine the best set of IEMs you own.   It is with great regret I package...

OK so, I am just gonna gradually post, but here is my first impression:   Firstly, amazing packaging, I love opening new things and this was a treat. The earphones themselves feel amazing, nice and heavy, and just a beautiful product (pics to come).   I chucked on the plastic tips (considering the comply's were kinda gross), and hated it. It was cold, analytic and lacked bass. I felt this was just due to tips/bad seal. So as @Brooko mentioned in an earlier post, I put...
Awesome, how exciting!
All systems go from my end :)
:( damn, i was really hoping to win this, oh well. there go any hopes for a desktop rig.
@boneofimba  -  if the tour is still going around after December 12th and it's still in Victoria, I'd like to step back in.
  I bought these for the lols - having the PK1 in my earbud setup, and these are amazing. Best $10 spent ever (shipping obvs)
The Aune X1S has now been listed on MassDrop!   https://www.massdrop.com/buy/aune-x1s-32bit-384-dsd128-mini-dac?referer=MJ4BEQ&mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Audiophile%20A%20Product%20Announcement%202015-10-09&utm_term=Community%20-%20Audiophile%20-%20MAU%20%28Active%29