or Connect

Posts by NeObliviscaris

OK so, I am just gonna gradually post, but here is my first impression:   Firstly, amazing packaging, I love opening new things and this was a treat. The earphones themselves feel amazing, nice and heavy, and just a beautiful product (pics to come).   I chucked on the plastic tips (considering the comply's were kinda gross), and hated it. It was cold, analytic and lacked bass. I felt this was just due to tips/bad seal. So as @Brooko mentioned in an earlier post, I put...
Awesome, how exciting!
All systems go from my end :)
:( damn, i was really hoping to win this, oh well. there go any hopes for a desktop rig.
@boneofimba  -  if the tour is still going around after December 12th and it's still in Victoria, I'd like to step back in.
  I bought these for the lols - having the PK1 in my earbud setup, and these are amazing. Best $10 spent ever (shipping obvs)
The Aune X1S has now been listed on MassDrop!   https://www.massdrop.com/buy/aune-x1s-32bit-384-dsd128-mini-dac?referer=MJ4BEQ&mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Audiophile%20A%20Product%20Announcement%202015-10-09&utm_term=Community%20-%20Audiophile%20-%20MAU%20%28Active%29
why not get custom iems?
+1 for getting the link to that case!
Hey Guys - @boneofimba   I need to PULL-OUT from this review, based on the timeline it looks like I will be overseas by the time it gets to me.   Sorry!!!!!