or Connect

Posts by SoupRKnowva

I bought the new Rivers of Nihil after hearing one track, and now that I've gotten to hear the whole album, I will agree that it is over produced and boring...doesn't grab me at all. There is a silver lining though, cause the new Battlecross album, Rise to Power, came out the same day and while I didn't care for the screamy vocals at first, this album is freaking amazing, so much fun
Super excited for when you decide to release your Yggdrasil white paper as well Mr Moffat.
Some epic news came out of Swallow the Sun just now, they posted this on their Facebook. "The new SWALLOW THE SUN release will be a triple album entitled Songs From The North I, II & III. Main songwriter and guitarist Juha Raivio comments on the triple album concept: “Making a triple album in this godforsaken digital and modern day and age...Many will say it's madness. I say it is to bring worth, heart and respect back into the music and to the album format where it...
I am selling my Valhalla 2, it is in great shape. Comes with all originally boxes and tubes. It also comes with some extra upgraded tubes as well.   2x Novosibirsk Matched Pair Gold Grid 1964 6N1P - These are my favorite input tubes for the amp 2x Novosibirsk Matched Pair Gold Grid 1970s 6N6P - The only upgraded output tubes I bought, they didn't make as much of a difference 2x 1961 6N1P OTK tubes - Bought these cause the gold grids took forever to show up, these arent...
Haha it doesn't do anything groundbreaking, but I would say it doesn't have to when it's as crushing as it is. Amazing death metal record. Been listening to it a ton, basically whenever I'm not listening to the new Alustrium or Killer be Killed(late to the party on this one, but still digging it)
 Wait....is your bandwidth limited? Do you have a cap?
Do none of you realize how useless and pedantic this discussion has become?
Been listening to the new Kronos record, Arisen New Era, the last couple days, and damn if this isn't some solid death metal.
Haha yeah, I meant a return to form in that it is good and worth listening to. Aka, not a waste of hard drive space :P
It is definitely a return to form. If you had asked me before they started releasing songs, I would have said I expected nothing. But as they started releasing songs and they all turned out to be awesome, i knew the record was gonna be good.