Posts by SoupRKnowva

Because the WEE does, or at least did, short the grounds together. Which in a truly balanced amp like the Ragnarok is no good...
Figured I should go ahead and put up a top list for my year, or at least something that somewhat resembles one. I haven't listened to nearly as much music this year as I have in the past, Being in Korea has kept me pretty busy, but that doesn't mean there haven't been some amazing albums this year!   So without further ado, and in no particular order.     Soen - Tellurian   Ok, maybe this one is in order, I freaking love this record and I had almost no hype for it....
 How did no one else bring this up sooner??????? I had no idea we'd gotten an FDR version of Slaughter of the Soul 
Yep, use the Jh-13s almost exclusively on the go. Which is quite a bit what with how much time I spend on the train out here in Korea.
haha that he did, and i agreed! no matter how many times i try to like the new At the Gates, i just can't get into it...
Also since I don't think I've seen anyone else mention it so far, this new Mors Principium Est record Dawn of the 5th Era is pretty awesome! Probably the best new At the Gates CD this year :P
them and my JH-13s are all I use.
Got around to ordering/watching the Between the Buried and Me Live at the Fidelitorium Blu Ray. It was disappointing in a few ways. First the video is 24hz(as opposed to 23.976 which is the NTSC standard), but it is also MPEG-2(as opposed to h264 like most BDs). Then comes the audio, rather than being lossless DTS-HD MA or even LPCM they used stereo Dolby Digital at 192kbps!!!!! I think all three of these things just show that Metal Blade doesn't have a clue as to how to...
Indeed, sorry I was mostly responding to the guy you were responding too :/ I was just continuing the conversation haha
Also keep in mind that the position of the pot doesn't give a whole lot of clue as to how much headroom you have at all...