Posts by recepky

Hi everybody   I am just buy two nos tubes to roll but both of them has one channel sound, only left channel is working. But when I get back to electro harmonix (default tube) both channels working.    Is this a bias issue or tubes are wrong?
 Actually windows 8.1 sound weird to me. I immediatley downgrade to win7 pro. couple of weeks ago I upgraded my STX card with Audio-GD JZ-1 TCXO clock, and the difference was huge everything from dynamics to bass definitions became so fine.. and I found JPLAY, started to try and experiment listening with different songs,  I decided JPLAY sounds more fluidic compared to other OUTPUT options like KS, WASAPI and ASIO ASIO is is like over driving the sound, so music becomes...
  hi everybody   I upgraded with the audio gd JZ-1 clock TCXO version   I am neither an electrical engineer nor technician so it took 1-2 hour to complete desoldering and solderin process.   Result is definitely tremendous, at first I was a lil bit dissappointed because I didnt realize I was playing an mp3 file, then I switch to my FLAC archive. difference is like day and night compared to old crystal. 3D improvement of the soundstage is very succesful I played...
I have the very same question
@MrPorcelain can you explain in detail how to do this mod to STX card? with pictures please  I also looked at the previous posts but I didnt understand anything because someone upgraded thier ST card, other one upgraded STX card, someone used kingwa audio gd clock, other one used Vanguard clock on his ST etc.    I am listenin stock stx card right now that I installed 4 days before. When compared to onboard VIA 108dB sound chip and FiiO e10 usb dac, difference was...
how much does it cost to ship to Turkey?
hi friends   I upgraded my desktop pc and get a new gigabyte 970a ud3 rev. 1.2 mainboard, this board uses 108dB VIA Hd audio chip, rev 1.0 uses Realtek chip.   I was using FiiO E10 usb dac amp but yesterday I do an A/B test with VIA hd audio and FiiO e10 dac, using my stereo amplifier, bose401s and def. tech. subwoofer.   I can honestly say that VIA hd audio sounds good to me, mids are more detailed and forward than e10, and overall sound is more detailed...
Thanks friends i forgot to say i have currently fiio e10 but asus xonar stx is on the way.
hi friends,   I am about to buy my first mid-fi quality hp, I didnt use before any mid-fi range hp, but I listen a demo in a store, Sennheisers hd439 - hd449 didnt like, and I listen sennheiser hd598 - hd558 with a very good equipment setup and source was the sennheisers demo vinyl. I couldnt really impressed with these too.   Actually I am using a stereo speaker system in my room, technics suv620 stereo amp-bose401s-definitive technology prosub800. I am very...
for FLAC you HAVE TO use cics memory player,   I have a mid-fi system in my room: technics suv620 stereo amplifier- bose 401 speakers- and def. tech. prosub 800, I can clearly hear the difference between CPLay and other players.   with CPlay I prefer to use SoX resampler, ( you can set it in the settings of the Cplay ) with 96kHz resample.  Sounds like music is coming from a real audio CD Player. CPlay sound better because it has a special jittter correction...