Posts by recepky

yes I mean those, they really improved the quality. I am using DIY tube preamp with bang olufsen power amp and ELAC 108.2 stereo speakers, and sennheiser hd600 as phones. I can definetely tell you these drivers improved the sound quality through my system. I think low DPC latency of this driver has caused this improvement.  bass texture and musical dynamics are far better than old official asus driver.
Hİ guys   Sorry I am sorry to disturb you, but if anybody out there still using stock drivers, delete them and go for the Unified drivers.    I was using official drivers until now but today I give the unified drivers a try and with the first song in the spotify(through fidelify) I must say that sound difference is just like day and night IMHO   I installed Cmedia panel installation, the difference was like modding the precision clock of the card. Because I get this...
yes, thank you moriez for being so honest about this stuation, and I will be very happy if I get positive result after investigation from Senn Turkey
hi moriez can you listen these ie8s  to compare the sound with reviews...
no I did not listen to them, but according to head-fi, the bass is very strong, trebles are crisp, and very good soundstage.   actually I am looking for an iem sounds like an HD600, based on the reviews I felt like ie8s can sound like hd600
hi moriez so where did you get these? what is the story behind these? :)   actually I can see a very small piece of red wire in the cable is it true? can you look closer
hi moriez   can you take picture of your iems just like in this picture      lying down on a flat surface, including the left iem,   and also nozzle mesh pictures can be good
yes anyone who experienced fake and real deal ie8s, we need your help
Hi friends   I have won the bidding on this IE8s : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-IE8-/141402471403?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=q1Ah4XHFe7KhSrzpik1ifNKeXJc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   What do you think? Are these real deal? I will send payment if these are real,  the "S" logo on the iems and foam of the box looks original compared to fakes.
are these gotten from authorized seller? or second hand?   is any discount possible?