Posts by DavidMahler

ALSO, I should revise one thing: I have already received a lot of emails regarding gear purchasing. If you would like to make an offer, please put in the subject "OFFER" :)   I haven't responded to anyone just yet on this.  But I will! :)  It's a little easier for me, if you make the offer rather than asking what I would sell it for, although I depending on the headphone, I may be able to come up with a price.  Some of these headphones are tough to price.  I haven't...
Hey guys   I'm still here!!! There's just so much going on in my life right now that I'm unable to tend to the thread like I used to. However, I probably will be updating the thread a few more times before its "complete".  I have been meaning to add quite a reviews for several months now and I simply have had the time to finish / code them.  That said,  there is a likelihood that I will be selling quite a bit of my gear in the upcoming year and if you're really serious...
Happy New Year to you too! Do you mean to say another poor soul was cursed with this face? :/
Thank you:) Thanks, yeah I'd say 90% of the gear was acquired between 2007 and 2012. This winter I've definitely been slacking on the exercise but New Years is here! :)
A wonderful way to start the holiday to come back to poetry and warm wishes! I have been romanced by head-fi  
Hey guys, I haven't had the chance to respond to everything.  I'm still here and I do have more to add which I have been working on for the longest time.  I had a run of many unexpected events in my life, some health, some passings of relatives, and some monetary, but its a very very troubling year and it's deeply effected my ability to devote time to the thread as I had planned to.     I literally haven't listened to headphones in 2 months because of what has happened....
This is a really awesome offer!
Yes, to be honest, I've finished quite a few reviews but I have been having difficulty coding the HTML file.  I have another hifiman on the way too.  I need to figure out an easier way to move things around.  The way I initially laid it out has not been so conducive to change.
Sound signature is what I meant. That's a good question. I think it may be a little light on impact.  The TH900 seem to fit the bill with rock more based on my limited listening time. Possibly, though I can't yet make that assessment without hearing them back to back in a quiet environment.  At non-quiet meets, open back headphones fare terribly for me. I can't yet define which is better between the Alpha Dog or HE-500.  It was only for a few minutes that I had the...
I was able to attend the NY meet briefly yesterday.  I didn't get to spend much time, but my impression of the Alpha Dog was that it was incredible for the price.  I would like to one day include it in the review.  It was very R10-like.