Posts by DavidMahler

Bump with new pricing on most items that haven't yet been sold.
I've decided to hang on to the SR-Omega.  The R10 price varies depending on the bass heavy/bass light . My asking price was $3700 for the bass light which has been sold. I have been offered much higher for the bass heavy, but I have decided to hang on to them at this time.
The UERM + AK240 is my go-to for a portable classical set up.  The UERM is very neutral, the AK240 adds just a hint of warmth.  In balance mode, its pretty much untouchable in my view when it comes to classical!
Wanted to bump this and specify that I will likely be selling both my Woo Audio 5 and Manley Classic Neo 300b   Please feel free to make an offer via PM   Thanks
Hey guys, I'm trying to get to all inquiries as fast as I can.  Please give me up to 48hrs from the original inquiry for me to respond.  If for some reason you don't hear from me at that point you can send me a followup message.  The volume of messages is very high.  If you are an international buyer, sometimes it takes a long time for me to calculate accurate shipping costs.  If you have a freight forwarder in this case, it may be a savings.
Hi Modwright01, I have responded to your inquiry :)
Ha! That's funny... but in all honesty, I acquired at least half those headphones for the review :)  And thanks for the kind words!
I actually would be willing to sell the cupboard too if there are any takers.  It's a custom design.  I don't know how it could be transported though.  
PRICE DROP for the following headphones: T1 ATH-W5000 HD700 RS1 balanced
Message to all.  The response to this sale has been overwhelming.  I have so many PMs in my inbox, that I may not get to all right away.  I will be responding to them in the order which they came in to ensure that the sales remain on a "first come first serve" basis.  If for some reason you do not hear from me within 12 hours of originally messaging me, feel free to shoot me another email.  I won't mind.  I may miss a few emails as there are so many.   Thanks!