or Connect

Posts by DavidMahler

The only way I could ever continue it is if manufacturers donated the headphones to me and I would only able to add about 5 per year.  I would never ask or expect this, but that's the only way I could afford to do it.  I still have more than half the collection to reference to.  If ever this became a reality, I would feel badly denouncing a headphone which was donated in good faith, but I have to stay true to my ears.    I am presently working on an IEM comparison but...
Hahaha I would sell my DAC/Universal media transport if someone made me a good offer.  I notice you're overseas. I would rather ship it to a freight forwarder in the states if that was available
Just an FYI   I managed to get a hold of someone yesterday and they told me that they are presently experiencing technical difficulties with regard to their email servers and phone lines.
No such luck. I've tried several times each day for the past 2 weeks. Emails and calls go unanswered. Is there any other route for contact? About a month ago I was able to reach someone and they helped me. But now I can't get thru to them and I'm left with an AK240 that doesn't work.
Does anyone have a successful way of reaching this company?
it's actually not the firmware.  The first card I opened was a definite lemon.  The second card seems to be working OK Any idea when the 512 GB microdias will be out and where one can by them?
Regarding my situation, the card I bought (according to Sandisk) is a lemon.  It was not able to be reformatted.  I am trying the second microsd card now
At any point did you need to format the disc?
I'll format the card tonight and followup. Funnily, it worked at first and then stopped, so it may be a defective card. But again I didn't confirm it was FAT32 before loading it
I haven't reformatted yet, no.  I will do this tonight