Posts by 2Erly

Up for sale I have my Magni + Modi and PYST cables. I would like to sell them as a set. I bought them about 4 months ago, and they have very little use on them and are near new, I would say less than 6hrs. Comes with everything, Magni, Modi, PYST Cables, power plug, and all original boxes/manuals. SOLD
    I hope its not anything drastic as Im not at all handy with this type of stuff
Can someone tell me if this T1S amp can work on US voltage? It lists 100V,117V, 220V, 240V on the rear but under the plug says 240V  can you just plug in the US power cord and it'll work?  
Can someone tell me if this T1S amp can work on US voltage? It lists 100V,117V, 220V, 240V on the rear but under the plug says 240V  can you just plug in the US power cord and it'll work?       Edit: Ops posted this in the thread I was reading, ment to post it in the Stax thread, but since its here
SOLD
Up for sale is my pair of Audeze LCD2 Rev1s. They are in great condition, the wood and metal parts are like new. The pads do have a bit of wear but no tears/dents etc. They come with the original wood box + stock 1/4" cables and XLR cables, and the wood care kit. Im located in Canada, but will ship worldwide. To Canada & the US I can do ---- SOLD
  Thanks for the responses. On the technical side, I will be using a transformer 1st, probably an SRD7 with my power amp; is this sufficient?. I asked this before regarding the 009s but apparently the 007s are more difficult to drive. My amp specs are: Continuous Power Output 120w + 120w Min RMS per channel into 8 ohms from 20 to 20,000 Hz at rated T.H.D both channels driven Both Channels driven at 1,000Hz - 8ohms 120w +120w - 4ohms 130w + 130w Total harmonic distortion at...
Hm. So Ive already decided that I'll be coming over to the Stax camp but still going back and forth whether I want to go with the 007MK1/2 or 009s... Can someone give me some insight on which I should lean towards given my experiences & preferences? Im also a 1 headphone kind of guy so while I know 1 headphone wont excel at everything we can definitely try to cover as much bases as possible     I currently have a pair of Audeze LCD2s Rev1 that I like after years back...
Stax T2 for sale on YJ incase anyone is interested     http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k172471947
So I tried some a vintage Nikko Alpha 230 Amp + Nikko Beta 30 PReamp that I found around my house and they sounded great with my LCD2s and plan on using them when I pick up my 009s. My issue is the controls on my pre-amp are not responding (Volume, bass, treble, balance, etc)     This a picture of the back I got off the internet     Im trying to figure out if I should plug my DAC into "Input" or under the Sound Processor "send" or "return"... or maybe its...