Posts by Odin

A thread I cannot resist. Plato Aristotle Hegel Kant Nietzsche Heidegger de Beauvoir Wittgenstein Gadamer Derrida Plato and Aristotle are staple. They should be enough to fill in the place of Parmenides, Heraclitus, Socrates, etc. Hegel and Kant are included due to the complexity of their work. Nietzsche is the one I'm not too sure. Sartre is conveniently left out as Heidegger and de Beaovoir are present. Then there are the contemporary figures, to...
Yeah right, as if Radiohead can exist without Britney Spears. Think about it, if they start having Broken Social Scene, Mogwai, The Books or whatever the hell obscure band that you like right now on the top 10 list, we'll be listening to Avril Lavigne.
Quote: Originally posted by Zanth Philosophy I got my pick right here. And who kindly give me a ride from Toronto to Pickering? TKSingh, should I email you and ask you where you're picking people up? I live in York, so I can take a subway to your place.
I said I will no longer post in this forum... But anyway. Most of you wouldn't know me. This is Clumsy from the chatroom, and I would like to participate in this meet. I live in Toronto, and would really appreciate a ride to Pickering. Unfortunately, I really don't have anything to offer, I have my etys 4P and Grado SR-80. Nothing spectacular. I'll bring a bunch of cds as well. Sorry to say but that's the best I can get. I guess I'll see you guys there then....
Is something suppose to happen with the picture? Well, I guess I would laugh if my Grados are not defective.....
Quote: Originally posted by disturbed Now who wants to lend me cash for a digi cam as its going to be my newest expensive hobby? Oh BTW I found this guy who has taken amazing shots with his Canon Powershot G2 http://www.pbase.com/coolmib/china_trip&page%3Dall What did you do that for? Why did you have to show me those awesme photos? Now I wanna get into photography now... Well, headphones is basically the only somewhat luxury hobby that...
No one cares.......there used to be a time when someone would help me in 5 minutes after I post, those were my days of head-fi........
Well, I don't know what's wrong and what happened to it. Apparently the right can isn't working properly, I can't hear anything unless I tangle my cord and loop it and whatever. So I'm assuming it's the cord that's the problem. So should I "butterknife disect it"? Or should I send it back to Grado? I've never had a defect headphone, and I've never felt this lost from a product before.
It's funny too see that the thread starter and most of the people replied are not Chinese. Well, anyway, Happy New Year!
Quote: Originally posted by sapphiremodena The way I wrote that makes it seem like our schools are separated by a bridge. PS. I know you're a fan of MGB. Do you happen to be a member of the APA forum at www.runningforhome.net ? Because lots of the points you suggested were ones that I head read in one of the threads over their, about conformity, and the points had kind of stuck in my head for a while. I'll find the link if I can... Oh and plus your...