Posts by siddiquehanif

Hi,Selling a Headamp Gilmore Lite Headphone Amplifier with its Dedicated Power Supply. Its in silver color and 110V version but step up transformer can be used for other voltage locations.I can ship to worldwide but shipping & paypal fees on the buyer. Any question welcome and If interest please shoot me PM. Thanks for looking.
Hi, Selling a Sony PHA-1 DAC/Amp in good condition. It will come with its original packing plus accessories. Its a great little and affordable DAC/Amp unit. I can ship anywhere, shipping charges on buyer & Paypal fees.If interest please shoot a PM. Thanks for looking.  The PHA-1 portable headphone amplifier is a two-channel high resolution DAC (digital-to-analog converter) combined with a high-quality headphone amplifier.The PHA-1's micro USB port is USB audio compatible...
Pico Slim silver color in great condition. Serial no. 0863  It will come with leather case which is no pictured.  Shipping worldwide at buyers expense.    Thanks for looking.
Hi gradoist, Sent you PM :D
Up for sale is JH3A amp in mint condition. Since I sold my JH16 (freqphase version) separately so this sale is for the amp only. All the original packing materials & manuals etc. included. This is the batch of late 2012 and is free from any high gain, battery or hissing issues that initial units were reported. This amp can be doubled as a source and amp in one package since its also capable of USB inputs and high resolution coaxial inputs via special cable available at...
Update2: Sale Pending for JH16's however JH3A amp is still available. Let me know if interested. Cheers!
SOLD to leonelfrederico, Thanks for all interest! Cheers.
Update: Some Interests but D2000 are still available! Cheers
Update: both JH3A amp + JH16 earphones are still available to buy as package Or possible split-up if someone interested in amp or earphones only.  Cheers :)
leonelfrederico, Good Morning! I sent you PM to answer all questions. Cheers