or Connect

Posts by dreamwhisper

Are you attached to 24/96? There's some killer vintage DAC's.   If HD650's are veiled (I thought so) and es9018 are bright, that's prbly decent.   IMO there's sometimes some deals to be had at around 1.5k on the used market.  Having not heard it at all if I were on the used market, I'd consider the Berkeley Audio Design one possibly.   Or if I found a nice vintage DAC that wasn't too worn out. There was a nice Assemblage DAC1 on ebay for like $100 last week. I'd...
I'd put all of your money into a DAC lol.   You can get way awesome amounts of tight bass in a good DAC.
depends on the EDM. downtempo, prog trance are unbeatable on Stax imo DnB is HD800 wonderland. Which NiN do you reccommend?
In my experience, amps with more than 1W @ 32 ohms can make them distort. So these headphones are super sensitive. However the Dynalo+ works ok with them, which I think is rated slightly higher than 1W. The E.C. Super 7 with 1.1W makes them distort a bit. A dynahi (~6W?) will probably damage the drivers if you leave it on for too long.   I would call them fun headphones, that tend to capture the upper harmonics of electric guitar better than any others I've...
*drools*
Sennheiser HD558 $90 shipped, with 1/4 to 1/8 adapter. _Sold_ MEElectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 AF62 85 shipped, with case and accessories. _Sold_ AKG K500 110 shipped, one of the side straps holding the headband to the wireframe has been replaced with a DIY strap. No change in function. These have brand new earpads. _Withdrawn_ Payment EMT or money order only. I will discount 12$ from the price if you buy 2 due to lower shipping costs. Thanks!   Pics of the K500: The DIY...
:)
Bump.
BEETHOVEN – Symphony No. 9 in D Minor “Choral” (op. 125) 01 - Allegro ma non troppo, un poco maestos (scale, vocals)   OOZE - Where The Fields Never End 02 - What's Up (High frequency fatigue, midrange/treble integration)   TOSCA - Suzuki 02 - Suzuki (Delay, snare splash, transient response/resolution)   CAKE - Comfort Eagle 04 - Short Skirt/Long Jacket (balance between drums and horns, compression)   Comic relief track. THE CLASH - London Calling (vinyl...