Posts by RTF

Up for sale is a pair of Headphile modded Grado SR325is. They have the following mods: Ebony cups, wood driver holders, 1.5m black copper cable, neutrik plug. The unmodded SR325is I bought new from amazon about a month and a half ago, since the mods they are about 3 weeks old, I have the certificate of authenticity(pictured). The cost of the headphones + mods is about $900.   I took a chance having these phones made hoping they would come out the way I wanted, but I...
Bump
Sold
bump
Bump
Bump
Cool thanks Red Jacket Mike thats what I'm looking for, once I get which tubes I'm going to use finalized maybe I'll give those a try.  
Thanks for the welcome jc9394.  And I'll be sure to check out those tubes.   No those aren't quite what I'm looking for, I'll try to find a pic of the kind I mean somewhere in this thread.  
I'm happy to say I'll be joining the club with an incoming WA6. I have a few beginner questions that I'm sure have been asked/answered 100 times but...I'm going for a more 'tubey' sound so I'm going to try a Sylvania 5931 plus some RCA 6ew7's big bottle. Am I on the right track with those tubes? Edit: and I was also wondering, I'm not sure what they're called, but where do you get those tube cooling rings? I've looked around but can't seem to find them. Thanks
Up for sale is a Gilmore Lite + DPS in mint condition. I'd rate it a 9/10 on the audiogon scale. Asking Sold shipped and paypaled. Thanks for looking.