or Connect

Posts by RTF

Sale pending
Up for sale is a mint pair of Audeze LCD-2's in perfect condition, only a few hours on them, only a few days old. Comes with transferable warranty and so on. I like them a bit but still finding I prefer my HD600's oddly enough. Asking sold shipped and paypaled, priced for a quick sale. Thanks for looking.
I'm looking for a pair of DT48e's 200 ohm with dual entry. As long as the drivers are in working condition I don't care if the cable/headband/pads are in bad shape   Depending on the condition my offer will be in the range of $100-$300   If you have a pair for sale please send me a pm. Thanks for reading.
Sold
Sale pending
Up for sale is a pair of Headphile modded Grado SR325is. They have the following mods: Ebony cups, wood driver holders, 1.5m black copper cable, neutrik plug. The unmodded SR325is I bought new from amazon about a month and a half ago, since the mods they are about 3 weeks old, I have the certificate of authenticity(pictured). The cost of the headphones + mods is about $900.   I took a chance having these phones made hoping they would come out the way I wanted, but I...
Bump
Sold
bump
Bump