Posts by RTF

Cool lejaz I also saw the Count Basie Orchestra live, pretty cool experience, I don't have any albums though   Thanks for reminding me Shamu about the unterminated cable, luckily I have a fp-704 plug that I never ended up using for an extension chord I was planning to make. Was removing the stock pads difficult at all? I don't want to mangle a perfectly good pair of dt48's.   Hopefully I'll get those T1s soon, thats what I'm most interested in comparing.      
I should be getting a pair of dt48a 5 ohm today that I ordered from B&H while they were in stock and on sale. I'll be running it out of my Meier Prehead-1 which has a 120 ohm output and a low gain switch so it should be ideal for them. I also got a pair of dt48e style pads as I've read that the stock pads are pretty uncomfortable. I'll post some impressions if anyones interested, I've tried some higher end phones lately like LCD-2, D7000, and SR-507 so I'll see how I...
ygpm
Bump
Sold
Sale pending
Up for sale is a mint pair of Audeze LCD-2's in perfect condition, only a few hours on them, only a few days old. Comes with transferable warranty and so on. I like them a bit but still finding I prefer my HD600's oddly enough. Asking sold shipped and paypaled, priced for a quick sale. Thanks for looking.
I'm looking for a pair of DT48e's 200 ohm with dual entry. As long as the drivers are in working condition I don't care if the cable/headband/pads are in bad shape   Depending on the condition my offer will be in the range of $100-$300   If you have a pair for sale please send me a pm. Thanks for reading.
Sold
Sale pending