or Connect

Posts by RTF

Up for sale is a Gamma 2 DAC in excellent condition professionally built by MisterX. Has the following specs: -WM8741 -SRC4192 -OPA2365   Comes with Jameco AC adaptor   Price includes shipping and PayPal fees, shipping to the conUS only. Thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a Heed CANAMP in excellent condition. I bought it off a fellow Headfier about 3 months ago and has worked flawlessly since.   Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping to the conUS only. Thanks for looking
Up for sale is a pair of Sennheiser HD600 + 15ft upgrade cable both in excellent condition. I bought the HD600 new off Amazon about 4 months ago and the cable off a builder on ebay, the cable was $ new. The cable is made of mogami 2534 neglex with a neutrik plug. The headphones also come with the stock cable, original box and manual etc..   Also for sale is a pair of Sony MDR-V900HD, also in excellent condition and also bought new off Amazon, they're about 6 months...
Up for sale is a pair of Beyerdynamic DT48e in very good condition. They have some fingerprints/smudges, but no scratches or dings or anything like that. I bought them off a fellow headfier and he said they were 2008 vintage. The right pad isn't sticking near the top as strong as it was, it may need to be replaced. It doesn't effect the sound once they're on your head. Replacement pads can be had for $25 or so.   Price includes shipping and  PayPal fees. Shipping to...
Up for sale is a Shunyata Guardian 4-HT power conditioner in nice condition. Has one small nick on it, I'd rate about a 7 on the audiogon scale.   Asking $SOLD for the Shunyata   Also for sale are 3 Signal Cable magic power cords. Lengths are 3ft, 4ft, 4ft.   Asking $30(3ft) and $35(4ft)   All prices include shipping and paypal fees. shipping to the conUS only. Thanks for looking   Pictures coming soon
Up for sale is a WireWorld Starlight USB cable 1M B connector in excellent condition, I bought it new from Sound Approach and is about 4 months old.    Asking price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping to the conUS only, thanks for looking.
Up for sale is an Audio-GD Fun in excellent condition, it is about 5 months old, I bought this new from Pacific Valve. it is the upgraded version that they sell, which go for $438 new. More info about the amp can be found here at PV's site.   Comes with the original box, power cord.   Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.   Shipping the conUS only, thanks for looking   Pics coming soon.
Up for sale is 2 pair of Downsize RK1s Interconnects 1.5M, and 1M long in perfect condition.    The 1.5M is SOLD The 1M is SOLD     Price includes shipping and paypal fees, shipping to the conUS only.    Thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a pair of HE-4s in excellent condition and only about 2 months old.   Price includes shipping and paypal fees. Shipping to the conUS only.   Thanks for looking
Woo does it.  Pretty sureI read it in the WA Amp Owners Unite thread, though to find out for sure you would be best off emailing Woo.