or Connect

Posts by RTF

Up for sale is a pair of TH500RP. I am the original owner, I bought these new around August 2015 off Amazon from an authorized dealer.   Functionally they work perfectly, cosmetically they are in very good condition, no wear on the pads, scratches, or dings. Comes with original box manual, pouch etc. Hours maybe around 100.   Shipping and PayPal included in my price, shipping to the conUS only, no local pickup. Not looking for trades at this time.   Thanks for looking.
SOLD   Up for sale is a pair of Fostex TH-X00 very good condition except for a small nick near the corner of the left cup(see picture). I'm the original owner, Serial # in the high 600s   I'm asking slightly less because of the scratch on the ear cup, keep in mind the picture of it was taken with a macro lens and then enlarged to show it clearly, the actual size of the scratch is about 1/8th of an inch.   I've liked these headphones quite a bit but I'm selling to...
SOLD   Up for sale is a pair of Sony MDR-Z7 in like new condition. I bought them new off Amazon about 4 months ago. I have the original box and paperwork as pictured and they come with the 2 stock cables. They maybe have 15 hours on them at most.   I've liked these headphones quite a bit but I'm selling to fund another project. Not interested in trades at this time.   Shipping and paypal fees included, price is firm. Shipping to the conUS only, most likely USPS...
SOLD   Up for sale is a pair of HD600 in very good condition. I bought these new I think about 3 years ago from Razordog back when they sold Sennheiser stuffs.  They don’t get much use anymore so I’ve decided to sell them.   It comes with a custom cable I made, its Cardas connectors with about 7ft Mogami 2893 terminated with a black Neutrik plug.   Comes with the box and manual, no stock cable, it was defective when I received it but I didn’t bother to do anything...
Up for sale is a pair of Beyer DT-48e 25 ohm in very good condition. I bought these used about 2 years ago. They don’t get as much use nowadays so I’ve decided to sell.   I recabled them for split entry with about 6ft of Mogami 2893, terminated with a black Neutrik plug. The ear pads are brand new ordered directly from Beyerdynamic.    There is in a light mark/line across the right cup, it's on the surface only, it's hard to see in the photo.    My asking price...
I’m looking at a Lyr possibly for my TH500RP. Does anyone have any experience with Amperex PQ 6922 orange label? I have a pair that I got for another amp but never used, these aren't the gold pin version. I'm looking for something on the warm/musical side, but still with qualities of SS which is why I’m looking at a hybrid. If anyone knows about the PQs thanks for the input.
Thanks MattTCG.   paradoxper, they can be reopened, nothing is sealed.
SOLD   Up for sale is a Matrix Quattro Amp with the remote included. I bought this amp off a fellow head-fier about 5 months ago.   It has a humming noise problem when used in single ended mode which is why the price is lowered. It hums regardless of volume position or whether there's a source connected. It's not very loud even with low impedance high efficiency phones, you can't hear it when music is playing even at low volume. In balanced mode there is no hum...
SOLD   Up for sale is a modded pair of Fostex T50RP, I bought these new from B&H about 4 months ago.   They have the following mods:   'Plasticine mod', the gaps around the drivers are filled with modeling clay.   'Cotton damping mod', the inside of the driver cups are filled with cotton padding.   'Dual entry mod', recabled with 7ft Mogami 2893 cable, terminated with neutrik 4 pin xlr.   If you want an unbalanced termination I can terminate it...
Up for sale is  a M2Tech hiFace BNC connector. I bought it a headfier who said it was new, I plugged it in to make sure it worked otherwise it hasn't been used. Comes with a free 4ft Signal Cable digital cable, BNC connectors.   Price includes shipping and Paypal fees, shipping to the conUS only, thanks for looking.