Posts by b0ris84

Wolfson DAC was only on International versions. Also instead of Quad core processors we have dual-cores. Every provider had a different model, it's crazyness. I understand that the radio for the phone has to be in a different spectrum, but did they have to change appearance, DAC, and processor.  
I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. got f!@#$d on the S4. We did with the S3, and will continue to do so I think.
Galaxy S2 T-Mobile SGH-T989 with root. I got fonts to work. You will need root to do it though.   Download it here http://download.rockbox.org/release/3.13/rockbox-fonts-3.13.zip   put it on your phone. Extract it to /data/data/org.rockbox/app_rockbox/rockbox/fonts - there should only be one font in there.   next you have to use the shell. either through your comp or on the phone you use a terminal   su, go into that exact directory and do "chmod 777 *"...
I have an international S3, and while it has a wolfson DAC I'm missing out on internet speeds. I have below 3G speeds..........it's horrible. After looking for another phone, and not wanting another S3 I decided to get a T-Mobile S2. I read a lot of reviews from people all around the forum about the horrible quality of the S2, it not having the wolfson DAC. The interesting thing is there are many variants of the phone, and T-Mobile appears to have the Wolfson...
this ended recently http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Walkman-NWZ-X1061FBSMP-Black-32-GB-BRAND-NEW-/160591687854?pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item256402b0ae 630$ brand new
several days ago I managed to forget my jacket with my redwine ipod video in one of its pockets in my music class. It was taken and I don't believe i'll ever get it back. After looking through the forums i've come down to those two mp3 players because I love the fact that I can just connect them through usb and copy music over without software and the SQ. My Question is does the nwz-1061 have better sq than the nw-a857. I honestly want the 64gb and would deal with the...
PM sent
i would think any moisture is bad for cables. But i find it interesting that cheap headphones usually don't have this problem. By cheap headphones i mean NOT shure,triple-fi or any of the quality iem makers. Companies would make a very skinny layer of rubber around the cables and that's it, i've had a pair of sony's ex7's that the cable is the skinniest of any headphones i've had. The cable has been in knots and squeezed and it never dries up. I know for a fact that...
So i'm currently on the triplefi ie 10's and the cables are now super dry and torn on one side. Before these headphones i was on the shure se530's and the same thing happened on several occasions. I warrantied by 530's twice before i went to triplefi 10's and loved them just as much. My problem is that this keeps happening to me. So now i'm on the search for a new set of iem's that are of equal value and sound to se530's and triplefi 10's. I'm looking for a pair of...
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD