Posts by Chris_Himself

If both driven properly with over 1000mw neither should have sibilance. HD800's brightness can come off as sibilant, but it's in it's character, and the 500's are an overall darker signature,, focusing most of it's energy in the upper mid-range. The HD800 is about the entire spectrum but the treble extension is one of the immediate takeaways. For the money they can be had for these days, the 500's are a fantastic buy. 
I bought a set of Complement2's because I can't personally build those myself due to the bill of materials and using the Ultrashort adapter and I like what I hear big time.
 Pretty sure if I start selling headphones, I'm gonna copy/paste that line for line minus the last part and it'd pass as marketing material
 Audio GD's NFB series, either the balanced or single ended have gobs of power, clean topology, and great DAC chips behind them I use a similar setup..
So this is my local chapter badge as well as some other badges. We have an annual get together in Vegas where we occupy Planet Hollywood and it's a huge knife convention as well as a binge drinking contest..   I threw up in TSA last year for example... right in the scanning line AHAHAHAH.   Anyway hope to see you guys on here as well as promoting knife discussion here. I'm more active on the knives as I somewhat have plateau'ed with the headphones hobby as well as...
 No sweat. I'm on head-fi because I enjoy my hobbies a lot. When I meet people here that also enjoy my other loves in life, it's always a thrill. See you there! I hope cross forum promoting isn't bad, they're irrelevant things.
LCD-2 work with tube amps given you use an impedance adapter which is just resistors built into a plug body or you could do in-line ones with a cable.
 I hung out with Flavio this weekend haha. I'm a member of the Usual Suspect Network which is a gigantic knife forum that is hidden from the public. UsualSuspect.net Use me as a referral and you'll get a quick add-on. They do a quick check on your e-mail and IP just to make sure you're not one of the banned members. When trading custom knives, lots of money flies around, we can't afford to have bad blood hence the security. That is a SWEET knife!
 Dude BRKT is the shizzle
I probably consider myself one of the more dangerous cablers lol