Posts by Jaw007

PRICE IS LOWERED THESE ARE VERY NICE HEADPHONES!
I have a like new NuForce Icon HDP Headphone amp/USB DAC/stereo preamp (Black) SOLD I only used the amp for only about 40 hours at most.It is very nice,and makes Headphones like The Denon AH-D7000 Sound like they were made in heaven I also Have a like new AH-D7000 in mint condition used for about 40 hours also. I will sell both together for $900.00 Shiped free in the continental US.Thanks for looking!Selling because I need the money to pay for my...
I have Denon AH-D7000 for sale. Like new Condition! I bought these last year but only used them for a few hours.I have so many headphones that my wife says sell some! I can only ship to US  ,and $ shipping to US.Pay Pal and please don't use a credit card when using PayPal because of previous trouble I had wit
 I believe the NU force Icon HDP  is also a great competitor,and does probably about the same!
They are about $587.00 now!   http://www.electronics-expo.com/denon-ah-d7000-headphones-ear-cup-soft-satin-piano-gloss-br-used-like-new
Sorry wrong post wrong page!    
SOLD SOLD! my Corda 3MOVE amp/dac. Comes with original box, usb cable, mini to mini, manual, etc. Excellent working and cosmetic condition. There is one very small scratch on the top. Price includes shipping in the US. US Shipping only. Paypal only and no fee. Thanks! SOLD!SOLD!SOLD TO  iburdeinick
I Purchased this amp.Thanks!
I recently sold some Triple Fi 10 to Joey, he is a great guy to deal with,fast paying,communication  has been great. Perfect transaction, thanks!