Posts by Jazic

Thanks a ton. I wet the tip before insertion (~insert sex joke here~).It wore well for over am hour without a single burp buildup and no headache.
I have a question, I recently switched to the triflanges because every other tip would always work it's way out with lots of movement (i.e. at the gym) and end up with my ear burping. Sounds funny but it actually works up pressure in my ear that results in needing to released. If I let it go it pops out on its on but always ends up with a wicked headache if I don't be careful. Anyone have any tips or suggestions? I was thinking if taking a pin and poking a hole so they'd...
The only cables I can speak with experience with are the Shure and fiio. I have shure in my er4s adapter and I don't get any noise. I wrap around my ear, clip it and choke it loose and its great for working out with no noise.
I've done it with two sets of shure cables and both look like it was never there and never modded. The shrink on the Shure is thicker and easier to slice off with an exacto. If you just want to remove the wire just slice the end and get a good grip enough to pull it out of the plug. I'd be more than happy to do it for ya and replace it on my done if I mess up. I'm that sure its easy to do.
If you take a small pair of clippers and a small knife you can remove the memory wire very easily.If not there is a FiiO cable that is good for the price. It's short and semi mocrophonic.
Here is an alternative using the stretch belt.   I've only spent a day with it so far but so far it seems to be the most comfortable overall but probably looks the worst. I'll have to figure something out with the ends to make them look better. I might cut another belt up and give myself more space so I can run it underneath.    It rides on top of my head and the back part sits fairly far back on the head. It feels more solid and stable on my head vs a single strap or...
I've always preferred the Westone STAR tips. They are a little more dense I guess while still being soft than the Shure Olive's. Stock flanges bother my ears. If there is a size between the small and medium flanges I'd like to try those but the flanges come with are either too big or too small. Something about the flanges just rub my ear the wrong way.   But going back to the Westone STAR's, I had been using the smallest green tips but I found while at the gym I kept...
 Well if you really want to enjoy the benefits of a great workout and nice body, you should start with machines designed to teach you how to workout properly.  I don't know if the same could be applied to audio or not. You can't exactly start out at an audio 'gym' of a nice amp and headphones then work your way back to apple earbuds and still enjoy them. However if you have your form worked out and know how to workout properly it's easier and better to use free...
I don't mind grabbing anything you need and shipping it on to ya. I've done it a few times. All I ask is to cover the cost of everything. I don't want anything in return. 
  Holy cow guys this thread rocks! So far I've managed to change the crappy stock cables with this S adapter plug for Shure cables and then use some wide mouthed plugs I've had lying around for years to help further seal and improve a better fit. Now instead of resting directly deep inside my ears it can now rest on the outside of my ear. It not only further improves seal but also stabilizes it a bit.    Thanks a ton for this thread and the continued input guy even...