or Connect

Posts by Jazic

Is anyone familiar with 4 core vs 8 core silver? Specifically the Whiplash v3 series...   I have both cables atm and was wondering if my opinions mirror anyone else.    So far I'm noticing with the 4 core that the mids are more clear and soundstage is slightly smaller and as a result I'm picking up more micro-details than with the 8 core.    With the 8 core I definitely notice a deeper and punchier low end with less mid with a sound that is wider.    At first swap...
Is anyone familiar with 4 core vs 8 core silver? Specifically the Whiplash v3 series...   I have both cables atm and was wondering if my opinions mirror anyone else.    So far I'm noticing with the 4 core that the mids are more clear and soundstage is slightly smaller and as a result I'm picking up more micro-details than with the 8 core.    With the 8 core I definitely notice a deeper and punchier low end with less mid with a sound that is wider.    At first swap...
 I would also consider that ATH BT amp as well. I am constantly surprised at how good it sounds. It is a little cleaner sounding but not bright or harsh in any way compared to the Mojo which seems to be more meaty. I'd say the ATH BT sounds similar to the Hugo but the Hugo being a bit more on the neutral side than the ATH.  I just can't commit to a dedicated DAP. I just prefer to have an entire world of music at my fingertips and use my phone with a DAC. 
 No hidden agenda. She owns the W30's and Linum Music cables and has threatened with physical harm if I take them from her so I'm not going to mess with that. She does hear a difference between all my headphones. I've let her listen to my UIEM Angie's but she couldn't get a comfortable fit so she hasn't really considered them.  Like I say, she got a new gaming laptop so I think the whole cable and titanium plates upgrade was to sweeten me up. That said she supports my...
I got my S-EM9's and they are so far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. They are a little amp dependent but they sound good on whatever I put them into. They change sound quite a bit depending on my source. Mojo has a thicker meatier sound compared to my ATH-PHA50BT bluetooth amp which sounds slightly more neutral. Surprising detail and quality from that ATH BT amp though, it sounds quite a bit better than straight out of my HP jack on my Nexus 6.    I do have a...
Just ordered my custom Angie's from Moon Audio. Wife talked me into spending more on Titanium plates. Can't wait to get them!   She also talked me into ordering some Silver Dragon v2's for them when they come in!   I think she was just sweetening me up for a new laptop purchase she just made tho... It was a win:win. :p
My only issue with v2 cables is they come unscrewed easily. I'm thinking of putting some plumbers tape or maybe an oring to tighten and keep it tighter.
 That has to be the case because the Rosie sounds fairly similar to the Angie but without the added clarity up top. I'm thinking those extra 2 drivers are tweeters that adds some sparkle that the Rosie just doesn't have the ability to produce even with EQ. Plus those other 6 drivers in the Rosie might be sharing more of the resistance load vs more of the load be spread more evenly with the Angie's. That'd be another reason why the Rosie has a thicker sound at the same...
 If that were the train of thought wouldn't the Angie be 2 bass, 2 mid, 2 high and 2 tweeter?
Should I spend the $85 extra and get titanium faceplates vs just a normal black or blue color?