Posts by Progenitor

Darkkopi, Customs Cables (http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/) sells them in the UK. I don't know how much shipping will cost however. They went to the London Head-Fi meet and they are two very friendly guys!
I'm in as well! The last event was amazing, and I have no doubt this one will exceed all expectations! Thanks GSARider for all of your efforts!
I would like to register my interest in attend, and I have just read that there's a waiting list for this event. I am wondering what's the best way of registering my interest in attending?   Thanks!
I have an excellent time yesterday! It was great chatting to many of you. Highlight for me was listening to the various excellent Stax 007 setups! They were all absolutely amazing and leaves nothing to be desired.   Fried Reim of Violectric is excellent, and I was blown away by his V181 and V800 setup. So blown away that I have bought the V181 on the spot! It's now serving very well as my amp for the HD650 and K1000. Hopefully by this time next year I will have a...
definitely count me in! I live in Cambridge, so I don't think it would be a problem for me to bring everything I have except for my OMZ DAC if I can find a way of securing them properly. HD650 K1000 (with a slight defect on the right driver) JVC DX1000 Grade RS-2 Audiovalve RKV MKII Headamp GS-1 Zhaolu 2.5A with discrete headamp
I have the Audio Valve RKV MKII *without* the Impedancer. It's dusty and the knob does not look as new anymore but otherwise functionally perfect. If you are interested I would love to talk to you about it over pm.
I live in Cambridge and to be honest I am not entirely sure of my schedule that weekend yet but if possible I would love to come. Since I will be coming from Cambridge by train/tube I will only be able to bring a limited selection of gears. I am thinking of bring my Headamp GS-1 and my Grado RS-2 since I saw that nobody else has those with them on the list. I also do have a K1000 but it has an cable issue with the left channel - without applying the correct pressure the...
Is this unit changable to 230V? Also, would you consider shipping to the UK?
Count me in! Once you have a firm date I will book a small holiday to come up. I have lots more goodies to bring up this time around Chris
Deeppak sold me his Cardas balanced HD650 cable. The arrangement process was zero hassle, the delivery was quick, and he even kindly marked down for customs without me prompting! The cable arrived in a well packaged format, and he has taken special care in warping bubbles around the HD650 connectors. Very satisfied!