Posts by nc8000

Yep, getting it to close properly is near impossible
There are mechanical relays in the DX90 that click twice on power on and off
So it doesn't do hires as a dac ?
I use a Mugen 2300 mah battery http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/mugen-samsung-galaxy-s3-extended-battery-2300mah-p35812.htm
SilverEars seem to specilize in and thrive on insulting people
Yes both the microsd card and the internal memory should show up as drives as long as the unit is powered up when you connect it to the pc. On my pc it only works connected directly to the pc but not when connected to my powered usb3 dock.
Vinnies words were that it was impossible to do balanced LO due to the way the signal path is designed. I have no knowledge to comment on that, just his words
Interesting given that Vinnie from RWA said it was impossible to make a balanced LO mod on the DX90 when he was approached with this request
Is it at the junction between 2 tracks ?And if so do you have gapless enabled ?There is also a known intermittent bug where the music suddenly dusappears and then fades back in about a second later. Does it happen every time you play that music ?
Has happened to me a couple of times. Just turning of the screen and turning it on again cleared it.