Posts by nc8000

You would be connecting to the coax in (SPDIF) from the coax out on the top of the DX90
These amps (also my SR71-B) include a splitter/inverter circuit that creates a balanced signal from a single ended input signal. Not quite the same as a propper balanced input but still better than single ended output
In Denmark you don't get charged second time round as long as you can prove that you have paid the first time round and that you have sent it back for repair
It does not and iBasso have stated that they don't intend to support it
In Denmark there has been an authorized iBasso reseller for near 5 years now but due to mark up, taxes and having to comply with Danish warranty rules their prices are more than twice of buying directly from iBasso
Just be aware that the cable on the Westones use a different plug to attach to the ear pieces than the one used by many of the other suppliers (a coax looking one as opposed to the two pin one)
Or connect it to a wall charger rather than a computer
No. The DX90 draws to much power and it requires a driver
Does indeed but the amount of improvement varies from phone to phone and for most phones I wouldn't bother with an amp, I only use it because I allready had it and all my phones were balanced
I use the IsoTek burn-in cd but anything will do. iBasso say that volume doesn't matter when using the burn-in cable