or Connect

Posts by nc8000

Since I'm using my ZX2 exclusively as a dap with flac files the supplied version of both player app and Android is plenty fine
Sony ZX2 with Sony flip top case and JH13 with TWau Reference cable trrs terminated
It's Android 4.2. What Music app are you talking about ?
I assume you are referring to what Jan Meier is doing whith some of his amps, but that does not require trrs and Sony only refers to it as seperate ground hence the trrs.http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de
For balanced you need 4 seperate wires, 2 for each driver. For propper balanced you need R+, R-, L+ and L-. ZX2 is pseudo balanced delivering R+, R0, L+ and L0 so 4 seperate signals but no inverter
Yes Spotify works fine, but off line contents can only be stored within the 2GB of system memory, not in the 128GB internal memory nor on microSD
I dont know about this but there is no microphone input to ZX2 so you cant give voice commands
ZX2 is 4.2 so no Apple Music
Yep, as stated by Sony
It would be nice if wireless did catch up as you could then get rid of amp and dac in the dap (might just need some dsp processing for eq etc.)