New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by nc8000

Check the Rockbox for DX90 thread for links to dual boot versions of lurker. Only you can decide what sounds best to you
With an external amp you would normally use LO and max volume on DX90
Probably not. iBasso have never said it would but rather said they didn't plan to nor had the expertise to make it do
It can be a pain to get it to work but there are full step by step instructions in this or the other DX90 thread
It works well but really eats battery
Seems like you need to clean up your HD
Yep 2TB, but this is all theoretical since such cards dont exist. However some have used a 256GB full size sd card with an adaptor so it works at least to that size.
Yes that is also the only problem I have with gapless, otherwise it works perfectly
That would be really iritating if the line out was fixed so don't do that, abd at any rate since volume is done digitally in the dac I don't think that would be possible to have individual volumed
Read 10 posts back
New Posts  All Forums: